Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Can anyone hook me up with a link to Inception if ya'll are watching online :icon_lol:?

nah, went to the cinema. I'm not sure you'd be able to follow it to be honest Kevin.

I'm smarter than I give out on my internet persona.

Can anyone hook me up with a link to Inception if ya'll are watching online :icon_lol:?

nah, went to the cinema. I'm not sure you'd be able to follow it to be honest Kevin.

I'm smarter than I give out on my internet persona.

I'd hope so. For your sake.

Leo is actually excellent in this. As is Tom Hardy.

How do you mean excellent?

Acting. I personally think he has turned into a good actor. Catch me if you can, Shutter Island, Inception etc etc.

Think he's actually starting to not look twelve now too. I've always thought he was a good actor though going back to the Basketball Diaries.

Saw a trailer for 'The Human Centipede' today. What kind of fucked up shit is that?!?!? :icon_lol:

Looked it up on Wikipedia. What the fuck??!!! That sounds so utterly fucked up, its wrong.

Get searching on YouTube for the trailer. Tell you what, it's not a film to take any food in with you.... Vomit enducing!

Sorry, but :icon_lol: @ the taking it all so seriously ;)

Acting. I personally think he has turned into a good actor. Catch me if you can, Shutter Island, Inception etc etc.

Think he's actually starting to not look twelve now too. I've always thought he was a good actor though going back to the Basketball Diaries.

He was already 18+ in This Boy's Life. That's just ridiculous. Definitely a decent actor, anyway, though you know some people will never forgive him for Titanic.

He was already 18+ in This Boy's Life. That's just ridiculous. Definitely a decent actor, anyway, though you know some people will never forgive him for Titanic.

When Kermode met him he said "I've forgiven you for Titanic"

Apparently the caprio looked a bit narked.

I quite like him in The Departed. Granted, he's not as good as Marc Wahlberg's rampant swearing and insulting but nobody is.

Charlie Brooker showed the trailer on his quiz show a while ago.

Hilarious concept but i imagine it's shit otherwise.

It's proabably well shit.

Caprio was good in Rev Road and I thought he did a good HH, but he's no good in roles where you have to belive he is pissed off and looking to put things right. All he can do is screw up his face and do that waddling run (heel strike).

Saw a trailer for 'The Human Centipede' today. What kind of fucked up shit is that?!?!? :icon_lol:

Looked it up on Wikipedia. What the fuck??!!! That sounds so utterly fucked up, its wrong.

Get searching on YouTube for the trailer. Tell you what, it's not a film to take any food in with you.... Vomit enducing!

For you lot its just a bit of fun i guess.

For you lot its just a bit of fun i guess.

:D

It just sounds so disgusting and warped, that it makes me feel a bit ill. I don't like the Saw films, as they were allviolent and gory for the sake of it. This looks like it takes that formula and fucks up your mind with poo eating as well.

It just sounds so disgusting and warped, that it makes me feel a bit ill. I don't like the Saw films, as they were allviolent and gory for the sake of it. This looks like it takes that formula and fucks up your mind with poo eating as well.

If you want poo eating then Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom is the film for you.

I like films without weird surgery and shit eating. I've seen enough of the latter from my last dog whe we walked her in a cow field.

I'd apologise too. Not the sort of situation which you'd like to hear "I wish I didn't have that vindaloo last night."

Edited by Billy Castell