Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Millers Crossing- got a Coen Bros boxed set for my b'day and had never seen it.

Liked.

Still their best film for my money.

The Rebound. As you would expect but unfortunately I'd already seen anything remotely decent at the pics!

Let the right one in.

Scandanavian vampire film. Absolutely loved it

Beautifully photographed, eerily still. I found myself identifying with the middle-aged alcoholics and the pre-pubescent outsider-quite an achievement

The trailer has just been released for the English language version. They don't seem to have butchered it, not sure how they'll improve on the original, unless they add a few more scenes from the book.

Let the right one in.

Scandanavian vampire film. Absolutely loved it

Beautifully photographed, eerily still. I found myself identifying with the middle-aged alcoholics and the pre-pubescent outsider-quite an achievement

The trailer has just been released for the English language version. They don't seem to have butchered it, not sure how they'll improve on the original, unless they add a few more scenes from the book.

I've just ordered the book. I can't imagine how an American version of this film would be anything other than a pale imitation.

Toy Story 3.

Loved it.

I offered to take the kids this week but my 8 year said no because she found 1 and 2 boring... :)

Me and the missus are off to see it next weekend instead :razz:

Toy Story 3.

Loved it.

I offered to take the kids this week but my 8 year said no because she found 1 and 2 boring... :)

Me and the missus are off to see it next weekend instead :icon_lol:

:razz: Does she find fun boring?

She knows her own mind and doesn't suffer fools. Considering she's only 8 god help any future boyfriend :razz: