Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Twilight 2

These films aren't meant for people approaching middle age are they? I find myself wanting to punch the screen.

Kids in these films (actually 24 year olds) fall into 2 categories:

1. Mean and moody serious adult type kids who have the weight of the world on their shoulders. The question of whether they should date one boy or another (or neither) is treated like it's the weightiest issue anyone has ever struggled with in the history of the planet. It's as if the makers are pondering if there can be a two state solution in the middle east, but films like Lebanon actually have more of a sense of humour than these little shits.

2. Fucking idiots only interested in shopping and prom dresses. Treated with disdain by the film-makers, their lives aren't interesting enough to play any actual part in the film. They're just there so the main character looks popular, rather than being the outsider, billy no-mates she really would be in reality if if she went on like she does.

I think you're supposed to root for the miserable kids. They get all the lingering slow motion and arty farty 360 degree shots. Teenagers will root for them too, aspiring to have grown up relationship type problems as they tend to. Personally though I would prefer to spend a bit more time with the group of kids that were having a bit more of a laugh. They seemed like far more fun and I wondered what they were up to while Bella sat in the house for 3 months then repeatedly tried to kill herself beacuse her boyfriend was gone.

Anyone that pays taxes saying they personally enjoy these films should lose the right to vote because their intellectual growth was severely stunded before they reached college. Stuff like this has it's place, like The Telletubbies generally appeals to the under 5's this should only appeal to virgin girls.

I'm on team Jacob.

Mrs P enjoys them the daft slag. YOu get some idea what I've had to put up with the last few years. :D

A 'must' watch IMO. And as JawD says, cracking soundtrack.

What's the other one aswell, A reqiuem of a dream or something thats supposed to be like it? I searched for it but couldnt find it. Did ye ever see that one?

The Bucket List --- Morgan Freeman & Jack Nicholson

8/10

Very good all round storytelling

I enjoyed that like. Watched it a couple of times now and still have it on my popcorn.

10th on IBM's top 100 films of all time, not bad. I look forward to watching.

You're really not suited to IT.

That's not really I.T though to be fair. :D

IBM - One of the biggest IT companies in the world. :D

Ewerk stop stalking me about telling me what I can and can't do. You're obsessed with me ffs when i dont like you in the slightest. In fact, you're one of the people on this board that i hate most.

Ewerk stop stalking me about telling me what I can and can't do. You're obsessed with me ffs when i dont like you in the slightest. In fact, you're one of the people on this board that i hate most.

Name and shame us or GTFO :D

Name and shame us or GTFO :D

SkidMark

Ewerk

Gejon

Kockhead

Don't really hate anyone else that i can think of.

10th on IBM's top 100 films of all time, not bad. I look forward to watching.

IMDB...

I thought he meant BFI. Who knows though tbh? :D

All I'm trying to do is prevent you from wasting three years of your life on a degree that will get you nowhere, the best thing that you could do is to realise your limitations and aim for a floor manager position at McD. You should be thanking me.

All I'm trying to do is prevent you from wasting three years of your life on a degree that will get you nowhere, the best thing that you could do is to realise your limitations and aim for a floor manager position at McD. You should be thanking me.

Go fuck yourself you fat bastard.

Name and shame us or GTFO :lol:

SkidMark

Ewerk

Gejon

Kockhead

Don't really hate anyone else that i can think of.

Note to self: Must try harder...