Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

JUst borrowed book of eli and was thinking i may watch it tonight. Anyone seen it and is it any good?

P.S Michael Clayton with George Clooney I watched last week and it is good but you need to stick with it as slow to get going but defo worth it

Edited by GeeForce

The last film I watched was RED, with Bruce Willis, and thought it was very good. 10/10.

Also I saw the latest Narnia film, which considering it was post production 3d - I thought was bloody great 10/10.

You seem easily pleased.

Edited by Holden McGroin

The last film I watched was RED, with Bruce Willis, and thought it was very good. 10/10.

Also I saw the latest Narnia film, which considering it was post production 3d - I thought was bloody great 10/10.

You seem easily pleased.

I am.

To note - I started watching 'Lifeboat' on film4 the other day, a Alfred Hitchcock film from the 1940's, it go me gripped, but I had to go out before the end so I'm waiting for it to come on again.

Very good = 10/10

Bloody great = 10/10

How bad does something have to be for you to give it a 9? ;)

Very good = 10/10

Bloody great = 10/10

How bad does something have to be for you to give it a 9? ;)

In a way, all films for me are either a big fat 0 or 10/10, but yeah, 10/10 seems a bit excessive, but I liked them.

Having seen the second Narnia, I thought the third was going to be a damp squib, but I was very impressed, as people had said that the clash of the titans was done in the same way, the 3d was added after filming, unlike Avatar which was filmed on 3d cameras, that btw, only gets 8/10, even though it was still good.

Now, in a week or two I'm off to see Yogi Bear in 3d, which currently gets about 3.6 on IMDB but we'll see.

Burma VJ. Mental documentary about the September 2007 uprisings in Burma. All the footage is recorded by reporters for the DVB (Democratic Voice of Burma) which they have to smuggle out of the country to news organisations. It's good, but depressing.