Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched a dodgy torrent of true grit. Loved it but enjoyment was spoiled somewhat by not being able to understand a bloody word that jeff bridges was saying. Not sure how much that was down to his accent or the quality of the download. Made a mental note though to stop watching pirated movies and stick to blue rays

From the reviews I've heard/read, he's pretty much unintelligible in the cinema too. So I wouldn't let that put you off.

I would move to downloading on Rapidshare and places like that though, cos with it being an awards nominee there's plenty good versions of True Grit out there if you look in the right places.

Just go to the cinema you pikey twats. In fact didn't you used to say similar things about people who downloaded music Gemmill?

Paris, Texas

Kept expecting the bloke out of Quantum Leap to speak to Ziggy the computer. Beautiful film.

Ry Cooder makes that film shit hot

Yeah he does the same with Cocktail.

The Next Three Days --- Russell Crowe

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1458175/

I'll give it a 6/10 but really it should have been a 7 or 8 possible.

A really good tale, very gripping cat and mouse stuff with a few twists thrown in. But something just wasnt right. Not sure what was missing but something.

Women were all smokin. :(

Agree with that.

Quite a moving tale mind.

Paris, Texas

Kept expecting the bloke out of Quantum Leap to speak to Ziggy the computer. Beautiful film.

:(

:icon_lol::good:

As well as:

wings-of-desire-movie-poster-1020327363.jpg

That film is how one falls in love with Berlin.

Hereafter 2/10

Matt Damon, directed by Clint Eastwood.

Without doubt the worst film I have seen in a long time. One of those films you watch and realise after 30 minutes that it is utter shit but are too far in by then just to walk away, even though you know you should.

Do yourself a favour and dont put yourself through it.

8 mile - 10/10.

Would you say you lost yourself in it?

At least I didn't lose my dignity after posting a joke as horrible as that.

Are you taking the piss? 10/10???

Has the world gone mad or has Kevin just got utter gash taste in films...?

Four Lions

I thought it was canny good, really enjoyed it. Very risque subject matter, handled very well by the director. It could've been an all out 'terrorists are bad' film, but it wasn't. I wouldn't call it pathos exactly, but I felt a little sad in the last 10 minutes of the film; the acting was superb.

Just watched it. I was impressed how morris managed to make everyone involved look like idiots and arseholes but still leave you sad. A very funny film. Surprised people have said it doesn't have the laughs. I thought it was hilarious. "stringed instruments" :(

Edited by Happy Face

Paris, Texas

:icon_lol::good:

As well as:

wings-of-desire-movie-poster-1020327363.jpg

That film is how one falls in love with Berlin.

Still on my shelf after 5 years. The american friend was enough Wenders for me.