Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Was made to sit through...

couples_retreat.jpg

I suffered so hopefully none of you will have to. Aside from a couple of alright looking women there's nothing redeeming to be had here. Bateman clearly just there for the payday and Favreau needs to sack off the one trick pony that is Vince Vaughan (that was definitely meant to say sack before one of you FYP's it!)

Was made to sit through...

couples_retreat.jpg

I suffered so hopefully none of you will have to. Aside from a couple of alright looking women there's nothing redeeming to be had here. Bateman clearly just there for the payday and Favreau needs to sack off the one trick pony that is Vince Vaughan (that was definitely meant to say sack before one of you FYP's it!)

turned it off after half an hour. Down there with scary movie as one of the worst things I've seen in recent years. Turned that off half way through too.

Jackass 3d (but not 3d) 8/10

Not really seen much of the other Jackass stuff so absolutely laughed myself silly nearly all the way through.

Mental. :lol::D :D :D:)

Watched it last week, was superb

It was just basically a side project by Meadows that was funded by Eurostar and it only took a couple of weeks or something to film. Nice little movie though.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry - Hard-hitting social commentary played out by a stunning ensemble cast. Obviously overlooked at the major awards ceremonies due to a deep and long-running prejudice against benders from within show business. 9/10.

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen. 2012 gives it a run, though.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry - Hard-hitting social commentary played out by a stunning ensemble cast. Obviously overlooked at the major awards ceremonies due to a deep and long-running prejudice against benders from within show business. 9/10.

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen. 2012 gives it a run, though.

If you turn your brain off 2012 isnt as bad as first thought. :D

It was quite pretty to look at, the script/dialogue/story seemed like an afterthought so the moron of a director could take his pants off and play with his computers & green screen.

Unknown. Really enjoyed it actually. Was pretty much exactly what I wanted it to be. Nowt too complicated or ridiculous just an entertaining thriller.

Bad Lieutnenant. I can't for the life of me see why Herzog is so highly rated. Admittedly after Fizcaraldo and Nosferatu, this was actually a step forward but yet again I'm just wondering what the praise is for. Cage was really annoying too which tbf is what I've come to expect these days. What happened to him since the likes of Red Rock West, Leaving Las Vegas and Wild At Heart?

Unknown. Really enjoyed it actually. Was pretty much exactly what I wanted it to be. Nowt too complicated or ridiculous just an entertaining thriller.

Bad Lieutnenant. I can't for the life of me see why Herzog is so highly rated. Admittedly after Fizcaraldo and Nosferatu, this was actually a step forward but yet again I'm just wondering what the praise is for. Cage was really annoying too which tbf is what I've come to expect these days. What happened to him since the likes of Red Rock West, Leaving Las Vegas and Wild At Heart?

Herzog has made perhaps close to 60 films now so obviously there are going to be some shitters in there. I thought Fitzcarraldo was good fun.

Enigma of Kaspar Hauser

Aguirre, Wrath of God

Little Dieter Needs to Fly

Grizzly Man

They're all good value.

Cage has severe financial problems and thus accepts any script put in front of him, if the money is decent. He is an idiosyncratic screen presence and still occasionally produces breathtaking moments of genius such as this:

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt