Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Hannah: enjoyed it more than any of the "Bourne" films. 4 out of 5.

Can't take female assassins seriously so I highly doubt its better than the Bourne films which imo are top class. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

It's shite Wacky. I had high hopes for it, but it was fucking crap.

Agreed, absolute pony. Year Zero is clearly off his nut, it was like a fucking comedy.

How dare he even mention the bourne films in the same breath.

Fucking 7 stone lass kicking the shit out of people man. Oh but don't worry, we've got an explanation for that. Absolute cobblers.

I would have killed to see the skinny little weirdo attach herself to the bottom of that hummer from her position in that manhole, utter bollocks. 3/10

Yeah cause Bourne turning the gas on and putting a newspaper in the toaster which blows the whole house up in 3 minutes is so believeable. You two should be banned from posting in this thread. :razz:

I bet you wouldn't give it a go though Parky?

Haway then Big Shite, rip the gas off the wall and stick one of your copies of Foreign Policy Magazine in the toaster.

I look forward to a prompt reply.

Yeah cause Bourne turning the gas on and putting a newspaper in the toaster which blows the whole house up in 3 minutes is so believeable. You two should be banned from posting in this thread. :lol:

Haway then Big Shite, rip the gas off the wall and stick one of your copies of Foreign Policy Magazine in the toaster.

:razz:

Yeah cause Bourne turning the gas on and putting a newspaper in the toaster which blows the whole house up in 3 minutes is so believeable. You two should be banned from posting in this thread. :lol:

Truth be told I love the Bourne films. Especially the 2nd one. :razz:

Truth be told I love the Bourne films. Especially the 2nd one. :razz:

Let the back-pedalling commence

Insidious - Watched it on sky last night. Kinda a film of two halves. Good first half, bit creepy in a poltergeist kinda way. But slowly and surely it becomes more twatful generally as rather than being a suspense film you start seeing what they are scared of and the film goes off the rails a bit.

Bridesmaids

I was expecting a shite chick-flick but it was canny, some pretty funny parts to it.

The best part is when she is harassing him in his policecar by commiting various road-crimes. Gave me a good chuckle, especially the "gangster cruise" stunt.

Crying here. HAHAHAHA. Spot on.

For all those who have seen Hannah, did you see this on the news today?

German police are trying to retrace the steps of the English speaking ‘forest boy’ in an attempt to find his father’s body.

They are also investigating reports that the teenager may have criss-crossed Europe during the five years he says he spent living rough in forests with his father.

The boy, who is estimated to be 17, says his name is Ray but has little other idea who he is. He arrived in Berlin on September 5, carrying only a rucksack, tent and sleeping bag.

He claimed his father Ryan had taken him into the woods south of the German capital five years ago after his mother Doreen died in a car crash, and they had lived there ever since.

The boy said his father had died after a fall and he had buried him in a shallow grave before heading into Berlin.

:lol:

Is the boy who lived in German woods for five years British? Interpol called in to investigate identity of Ray

Police are baffled by the case. Although officers have been unable to locate the grave or establish how the father died, they say the boy’s story so far checks out. A German police spokesman said: ‘What we can say for sure is that we have found nothing at all to disprove the story almost two weeks on.

‘As well as alerting Interpol we have contacted Czech police to see if there is any indication the woodland south of the city that he refers to could have been in Czech territory.

‘It would have been no problem crossing the border and although he says he had been walking north for two weeks we believe that was a generalisation.

For all those who have seen Hannah, did you see this on the news today?

German police are trying to retrace the steps of the English speaking ‘forest boy’ in an attempt to find his father’s body.

They are also investigating reports that the teenager may have criss-crossed Europe during the five years he says he spent living rough in forests with his father.

The boy, who is estimated to be 17, says his name is Ray but has little other idea who he is. He arrived in Berlin on September 5, carrying only a rucksack, tent and sleeping bag.

He claimed his father Ryan had taken him into the woods south of the German capital five years ago after his mother Doreen died in a car crash, and they had lived there ever since.

The boy said his father had died after a fall and he had buried him in a shallow grave before heading into Berlin.

:lol:

Is the boy who lived in German woods for five years British? Interpol called in to investigate identity of Ray

Police are baffled by the case. Although officers have been unable to locate the grave or establish how the father died, they say the boy’s story so far checks out. A German police spokesman said: ‘What we can say for sure is that we have found nothing at all to disprove the story almost two weeks on.

‘As well as alerting Interpol we have contacted Czech police to see if there is any indication the woodland south of the city that he refers to could have been in Czech territory.

‘It would have been no problem crossing the border and although he says he had been walking north for two weeks we believe that was a generalisation.

As experience tells him.

Strange tale, this one.

Seeing Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy tonight, really looking forward to it, moreso than anything Ive seen for a while

How was it?

forgot about posting that

absolutely loved it, as good as a film adaptation could be imo, Oldman and Strong (I love his voice) particularly good but it was superbly acted throughout really.

definitely not one to go to if you have a short attention span or if youre expecting a bond like "spy" action film its very slow paced but the tension is built really well throughout.

properly good film, totally recommend it.