Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I had to sit through the latest Hunger Games film last night. The first two weren't that bad but fuck me they're really tearing the arse out of it now by stretching the final book into two films. The whole thing could've been done and dusted in 30 minutes.

Lost Boys is the last brat pack film iyam, Sutherland passing the torch on to Winter and Jason Patric....you don't need the whole ensemble to be associated with the err "genre" ...Ferris Bueller is in the same sort of vein, Grosse Point Blank.....I could go on...am not having fuckin Judd Nelson in the brat pack anyway...poodle haired cock rocker by nature...

The Brat Pack is a nickname given to a group of young actors who frequently appeared together in teen-oriented coming-of-age films in the 1980s. First mentioned in a 1985New York magazine article, it is now usually described as the cast members of two specific films released in 1985 – The Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's Fire – although other actors are sometimes included. The "core" members are considered to be Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, and Ally Sheedy.

The Brat Pack is a nickname given to a group of young actors who frequently appeared together in teen-oriented coming-of-age films in the 1980s. First mentioned in a 1985New York magazine article, it is now usually described as the cast members of two specific films released in 1985 – The Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's Fire – although other actors are sometimes included. The "core" members are considered to be Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, and Ally Sheedy.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls050037025/

:razz:

Lost Boys is the last brat pack film iyam, Sutherland passing the torch on to Winter and Jason Patric....you don't need the whole ensemble to be associated with the err "genre" ...Ferris Bueller is in the same sort of vein, Grosse Point Blank.....I could go on...am not having fuckin Judd Nelson in the brat pack anyway...poodle haired cock rocker by nature...

Bollocks, Matthew Broderick isn't Brat Pack, nor were Winter or Patric.

Motion denied.

Bollocks, Matthew Broderick isn't Brat Pack, nor were Winter or Patric.

Motion denied.

If you want to see it in the narrow terms of three maybe 4 films thats fine, it doesnt change the fact that the Breakfast Club is as weak as piss, as I told that Penny Oliphant at the time, and consequently I was seen as cool and edgy by my peer group. The rumour that I'd been disparaging about her taste in films only after she'd spurned my amorous advances was completely untrue :glare:

Edited by PaddockLad

If you want to see it in the narrow terms of three maybe 4 films thats fine, it doesnt change the fact that the Breakfast Club is as weak as piss, as I told that Penny Oliphant at the time, and consequently I was seen as cool and edgy by my peer group. The rumour that I'd only been disparaging about her taste in films only after she'd spurned my amorous advances was completely untrue :glare:

:lol: I like the Breakfast Club, but it's probably mainly due to nostalgia and watching it at the right time. You'll have been getting on for 30 when you watched it. Add to that the fact that the lass you saw it with wouldn't get your end away, and the picture is complete on why you don't think much of it. ;)

:lol: I like the Breakfast Club, but it's probably mainly due to nostalgia and watching it at the right time. You'll have been getting on for 30 when you watched it. Add to that the fact that the lass you saw it with wouldn't get your end away, and the picture is complete on why you don't think much of it. ;)

:lol: I was 15 when it came out which is older than most on here but bang on bullseye target audience at the time. She started banging on about how they all "related" to each other blah blah blah... she didnt want to talk about Pedro or Davey Mac :jesuswept: