Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

To watch logan do you have to watch all the others in it to understand it?

Nah, not really. 

Are you aware of the Wolverine character? If so you've got much of what you need as a starting point.

Nah, not really. 

Are you aware of the Wolverine character? If so you've got much of what you need as a starting point.

Aye aware of Wolverine, seen a couple of the X-Men and other stuff.

Saw a trailer for this and it looked canny

Aye aware of Wolverine, seen a couple of the X-Men and other stuff.

Saw a trailer for this and it looked canny

Don't go into it expecting Michael Bay style nonsense. It's closer to a western and references that quite blatantly.

I really enjoyed it.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Excellent , throughly enjoyed it , esp baby groot :lol: the most expressive acting vin diesel will ever do

It was a fantastic film actually :D Better than the first one which was decent.

Excellent , throughly enjoyed it , esp baby groot :lol: the most expressive acting vin diesel will ever do

There's a video on youtube of him saying his lines ( :lol: ) in every language. 

Why, have you some insight on Moana?

This is one time I'm glad to have nfi what you're talking about.

Take it to the kiddies' thread, please. ;)

Good. Im off to See Guardians tonight. 

Hopefully get to see Alien Covenant at the weekend as well although im not expecting a classic. Prometheus was probably the biggest movie disappointment i've had in years.

AC looks far, far better than Prometheus in the trailers, but then Man of Steel looked brilliant and was a let-down.

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

AC seems to be giving away too much in the trailers for me. Big promotion push. Normally a sign that the movie isn't going to be good.

David is the new God innit. Kaballah style. Worried it will be pap too.

Edited by Park Life

On 5/5/2017 at 4:57 AM, Ant said:

Excellent , throughly enjoyed it , esp baby groot :lol: the most expressive acting vin diesel will ever do

:lol: He's fucking shocking like, I remember being on a plane and I put on one of the Fast and Furious films, think it was Fast and the Furious 37 but within about four minutes I couldn't hack watching him as he'd started with "nah, we family" or some utter bollocks as a 8 stone woman flipped what looked like a 20+ stone bloke with ease, what a heap.

I'm looking forward to seeing Guardians 2 tbh, I enjoyed the first one so it's good to see everyone on here giving this one positive reviews. Alien Convenant looks good in all imo, I love the Alien movies and actually enjoyed prometheus, caesarian section scene aside :lol: plus it's got Kenny Powers in it. 

Edited by Howay

2 minutes ago, Happy Face said:

I really liked Prometheus and think the trailer for AC looks boringly similar to earlier iterations.

:lol: Couples retreat except they all get sliced up by an Alien rather than have a 'hilarious' yoga scene isn't it.

1 minute ago, Ant said:

the first 10mins of Guardians 2 is especially good, if it doesn't put you in decent form you're dead inside lol

:lol: I look forward to it. I'm a fan of that Chris Pratt as I watched Parks and Rec from the start and Star Lord is a lot like Andy Dwyer, I think that's why I enjoyed the first one so much, it also impressed me how good that WWE wrestler Batista was in it, I know he was playing a character who is fairly awkward anyway but the writing did a good job.

• Like 1

The latest one is full of plain looking androgynous women. A robot is the hero and all the men are guppies. Stop already with the NWO future predictive programming. :D The doubling down on the Kabbalistic God as in the Kaballah God is some kind of Universal AI that can be attained using a formula/computer code or magic words or summoned into being with mystical rituals. Not the movie you recognize eh? Well it's actually what the film is about. David is King David (the ideal ruler). A machine that can connect with the mysteries of the universal A.I.

Edited by Park Life

1 hour ago, Park Life said:

plain looking androgynous women. A robot is the hero and all the men are guppies.

like Terminator 2?

• Like 1