Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Aftermath, Arnie's latest last night.  I'd seen in reviews Arnie being talked up as a character actor after this.  Fuck knows why, the first twenty minutes or so is some of the worst acting I've ever seen and it's just when he has some of the most simple acting to do.  He actually improves quite a bit when he has more dramatic stuff to deal with but I don't really see why anyone would cast him as anything other than a Terminator.

Doesn't every second movie do something like that?  Harry Potter does it ffs.

Harry Potter is shit for equalities and racism, It has no non white major characters and the girls all marry one of the heroes.

JK Rowling said she should have had Harry marry Hermione, completely missing the point that Hermione should have married someone from out if the central group instead of joining the big Weasley incestathon.

Watched Aftermath, Arnie's latest last night.  I'd seen in reviews Arnie being talked up as a character actor after this.  Fuck knows why, the first twenty minutes or so is some of the worst acting I've ever seen and it's just when he has some of the most simple acting to do.  He actually improves quite a bit when he has more dramatic stuff to deal with but I don't really see why anyone would cast him as anything other than a Terminator.

:lol: arnie's class man

Harry Potter is shit for equalities and racism, It has no non white major characters and the girls all marry one of the heroes.

JK Rowling said she should have had Harry marry Hermione, completely missing the point that Hermione should have married someone from out if the central group instead of joining the big Weasley incestathon.

Gingers though.  

Think Harry shoulda married that Chinese lass personally. East Asian people are hugely underrepresented in Western TV and cinema and moreover, she was a lot hotter than the one he ended up with.

I, Daniel Blake. Anyone considering voting Tory should watch it. Depressing but brilliant. I'd have given it a higher rating if some of the acting hasn't been a bit ropey 7/10

North By Northwest.  Few better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon when there's no match on than going to the Tyneside to see this absolute classic.

Did you know there's no such direction as north by northwest? Did you care? Great film

it's one of hitch's best. up there with rear window, dial m for murder and strangers on a train, for me. 

Rope's class as well. I like The 39 Steps from his pre-Hollywood days too