So who we missing then?

peasepud

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning!

Hardly bothered posting on 'online' much for a few months as the amount of traffic was getting a bit unbearable to say the least - start a thread, watch it fall off the page in hours!

Anyway, hoping for much better banter round here

Morning!

Hardly bothered posting on 'online' much for a few months as the amount of traffic was getting a bit unbearable to say the least - start a thread, watch it fall off the page in hours!

Anyway, hoping for much better banter round here

1465[/snapback]

Welcome to the board, nice to see you've joined up :lol:

ta

got a few on here by the looks of things, hope HTT doesn't take too badly to it, I'm still planning to use his website for the new season, but this forum should be miles better

1468[/snapback]

In terms of his website, that's something we should all use - I probably don't check it as much as I should, but it's certainly a good read when I remember. I know he's got big plans for that.

I also think Newcastle-Online/nufcforum will continue to be used, as I think this forum will have a different, more laid back atmosphere.

Probably pushin me luck here but what about Glasgow Mag?

Serious thought, he seems to have got back to old times and was a good poster in the past.

306[/snapback]

Ahem. Ahem!

Do I feel my ears burning here?!

Pushin yer luck Peasepud?!

:wink2:

I'm back :lol:

Who is running the book on 'How long will it take Glasgow Mag to implode with rage and get himself banned?', or 'Who will be the first poster to get banned?'

:lol:

What about the likes of Wullie, Skeletor, Sparks etc. Anyone invited them yet?

901[/snapback]

I think there's still a bit of an issue with not wanting to stand on anyone's toes with this place (well that's the feeling I get). Obviously it's just a different board to HTT, rather than being a rival, but I'm not sure how the admins want to advertise it.

Word of mouth I guess, I'm sure those posters will hear about it soon.

Hope Skeletor comes, very good poster in my opinion.

913[/snapback]

:lol: Lies :lol:

Hmmmm this quote position is quite sneaky.

Serious thought, he seems to have got back to old times and was a good poster in the past.

306[/snapback]

Ahem. Ahem!

:wink2:

I'm back :lol:

Who is running the book on 'How long will it take Glasgow Mag to implode with rage and get himself banned?', or 'Who will be the first poster to get banned?'

1832[/snapback]

:P Made the post and then thought "hold on hes gonna read this!" nah, just a reference to the bad old days between Toontastic and a few months ago when we had a few little spats. Good to have you back as the original GM!

Afraid I'm here boys and girls. 

Cheers for the shout Shearergol.

Is it morally legal to be pissed on this forum?

1863[/snapback]

As long as its not on smirnoff ice :lol: .

Yes I figured it was a fairly safe option, didn't want to chance Anelka, would like to see him here.

CraigMoore was very tempting but I thought he might glass me or something.

306[/snapback]

Ahem. Ahem!

:P

I'm back :wink2:

1832[/snapback]

:( Made the post and then thought "hold on hes gonna read this!" nah, just a reference to the bad old days between Toontastic and a few months ago when we had a few little spats. Good to have you back as the original GM!

1858[/snapback]

Peasepud....

That sounded about as camp as a row of tents in a caravan park in Brighton.

In fact it reminds me of...

d60_0110_craig_1.jpg

and....

d60_0110_craig_2.jpg