Man Utd V Newcastle United - 6th October - 17.30 KO

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you’re a born and bred Mancunian who just happens to be living near Kristiansand, Norway, shall I?  Get to fuck man, you fucking reindeer shagge

Joselu-lu-lu He might miss one, he might miss two Joselu-lu-lu He'll miss a third when he's put through With his left, with his right He'll miss the lot he's fucking shite

For someone who claims not to be a glory hunter, it puzzles me why they don’t follow their home club, IK Start? Wouldn’t have anything to do with this would it?… “As of 7 August 2016, Start

Posted Images

Joselu 

We've a striker called Joselu 
He really plays like a bag of pooh
Couldn't score in a brothel
His goalscoring is like fuckin'  offal

No venom or even no bite
He really is a pile of shite
He'll never ever score a goal
As long as his arse has got a hole

Trooper 2018

Edited by trooper

Dubravka 

Ritchie          Josleu           Perez       Kenedy

Shelvey        Diame

Yedlin             Fernandez           Dummett

Lascelles

? :huh:

16 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Dubravka 

Ritchie          Josleu           Perez       Kenedy

Shelvey        Diame

Yedlin             Fernandez           Dummett

Lascelles

? :huh:

Dummett & Fernandez are to have late fitness tests 

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

Dummett & Fernandez are to have late fitness tests 

Dubravka 

Ritchie          Josleu           Perez       Atsu

Shelvey        Diame

Yedlin                Clark               Kenedy

Lascelles

:huh:

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Winning this would be the most Newcastley result ever. 

Apart from beating Liverpool 0-1 at Anfield in 1988, 6 months before we were relegated, but aye, it’s just like us :cuppa:

Thinking a dull nowts each myself. The special one has alienated the entire dressing room at his second successive club. There’s no denying his achievements but his ego has finally fuckin eaten him and pretty much ended his top level career. Publicly slaughtering players and club employees is only going to end one way. And he’s just had the dreaded “vote of confidence” from the board. He’s toast regardless of the result.

He’s just a symptom of a shocking situation at Manu though, Woodward worked for the bank who facilitated the takeover by the Glazers, who have apparently taken over 1 Billion out of the club since then. Regardless of them being all conquering utter cunts for the best part of three decades, it has to be said we’re not the only ones being royally fucked over. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Apart from beating Liverpool 0-1 at Anfield in 1988, 6 months before we were relegated, but aye, it’s just like us :cuppa:

Thinking a dull nowts each myself. The special one has alienated the entire dressing room at his second successive club. There’s no denying his achievements but his ego has finally fuckin eaten him and pretty much ended his top level career. Publicly slaughtering players and club employees is only going to end one way. And he’s just had the dreaded “vote of confidence” from the board. He’s toast regardless of the result.

He’s just a symptom of a shocking situation at Manu though, Woodward worked for the bank who facilitated the takeover by the Glazers, who have apparently taken over 1 Billion out of the club since then. Regardless of them being all conquering utter cunts for the best part of three decades, it has to be said we’re not the only ones being royally fucked over. 

2-1, Rob. Gillespie first couple of mins, the Alamo after that and somehow John Hendrie equalised then Mirandinha scored a 2nd half pen in front of the kop. Beasant had a blinder that day. Any other day they'd have wiped the floor with us. (My pals went down and I didn't. Talk about a bitter sweet victory!) :D