Anorthernsoul

Man Utd V Newcastle United - 6th October - 17.30 KO

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

They're due a win too ;)

I was obviously hoping a win would come on the back the goals, scoring gives us some sort of chance of winning a game (No Michael Owen has not hacked my account).

• Haha 1

I pray to thee, God, Buddha, Allah, any creator of miracles,  make us score goals,  more than them,  give us the victory we desperately need.

PLEASE.

Joselu-lu-lu

He might miss one, he might miss two

Joselu-lu-lu

He'll miss a third when he's put through

With his left, with his right

He'll miss the lot he's fucking shite

Joselu-lu-lu

I hate Mike Ashley, he's a cunt.

• Haha 4

Joselu 

We've a striker called Joselu 
He really plays like a bag of pooh
Couldn't score in a brothel
His goalscoring is like fuckin'  offal

No venom or even no bite
He really is a pile of shite
He'll never ever score a goal
As long as his arse has got a hole

Trooper 2018

Edited by trooper

Dubravka 

Ritchie          Josleu           Perez       Kenedy

Shelvey        Diame

Yedlin             Fernandez           Dummett

Lascelles

? :huh:

16 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Dubravka 

Ritchie          Josleu           Perez       Kenedy

Shelvey        Diame

Yedlin             Fernandez           Dummett

Lascelles

? :huh:

Dummett & Fernandez are to have late fitness tests 

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

Dummett & Fernandez are to have late fitness tests 

Dubravka 

Ritchie          Josleu           Perez       Atsu

Shelvey        Diame

Yedlin                Clark               Kenedy

Lascelles

:huh:

I’d love us to win for many reasons but Rafa beating Mourinho and getting him the sack would be fucking phenomenal after the way that horrible, miserable, disrespectful, little arsewipe has acted towards Rafa in the past. 

3-1 to us, Pogba to score an absolute screamer as they lose to put mourinho out of the job.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Winning this would be the most Newcastley result ever. 

Apart from beating Liverpool 0-1 at Anfield in 1988, 6 months before we were relegated, but aye, it’s just like us :cuppa:

Thinking a dull nowts each myself. The special one has alienated the entire dressing room at his second successive club. There’s no denying his achievements but his ego has finally fuckin eaten him and pretty much ended his top level career. Publicly slaughtering players and club employees is only going to end one way. And he’s just had the dreaded “vote of confidence” from the board. He’s toast regardless of the result.

He’s just a symptom of a shocking situation at Manu though, Woodward worked for the bank who facilitated the takeover by the Glazers, who have apparently taken over 1 Billion out of the club since then. Regardless of them being all conquering utter cunts for the best part of three decades, it has to be said we’re not the only ones being royally fucked over. 

• Like 1

We're going to get absolutely bummed and Mourinho will lose his job anyway. 

Man United to get a dodgy penalty. Us to get a dodgy red.

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Apart from beating Liverpool 0-1 at Anfield in 1988, 6 months before we were relegated, but aye, it’s just like us :cuppa:

Thinking a dull nowts each myself. The special one has alienated the entire dressing room at his second successive club. There’s no denying his achievements but his ego has finally fuckin eaten him and pretty much ended his top level career. Publicly slaughtering players and club employees is only going to end one way. And he’s just had the dreaded “vote of confidence” from the board. He’s toast regardless of the result.

He’s just a symptom of a shocking situation at Manu though, Woodward worked for the bank who facilitated the takeover by the Glazers, who have apparently taken over 1 Billion out of the club since then. Regardless of them being all conquering utter cunts for the best part of three decades, it has to be said we’re not the only ones being royally fucked over. 

2-1, Rob. Gillespie first couple of mins, the Alamo after that and somehow John Hendrie equalised then Mirandinha scored a 2nd half pen in front of the kop. Beasant had a blinder that day. Any other day they'd have wiped the floor with us. (My pals went down and I didn't. Talk about a bitter sweet victory!) :D

Glad to see he’s went with Muto and Perez up top, it’s clear as day Joselu simply isn’t a football player and we may as well put on our more technical forwards against a couple of CBs (Bailey aside) that make some terrible decisions. 

• Like 1

yeah about time he started a game .. let’s see how this pans out. Pity Manquillo is on, or we could possibly have kept a clean sheet ha 

• Like 1