Anorthernsoul

Coronavirus

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Got my parents and sister on WhatsApp at least so talked to them on video call. My mum told me there was a good fruit and veg job still open in Whitley Bay. I was like, err how do you know? Oh, your Dad drove me and your sister there this afternoon.

I was WTF?! Yes, radgie. They're all high risk and supposed to be being shielded ffs! They don't have a fucking clue. My Dad shouldn't be driving anyway, even without this. 87, with COPD, nearly died of pneumonia this January. I told them instead of clapping the NHS, just do what they say if you want to help. I'll get all the groceries. They've promised not to do it again  but for 12 weeks? No chance.  

:lol: this is mint. For some reason I picture them like on Ferris Bueller, out in the convertible, fucking shades on, while you're sat at home like Principal Ed Rooney. :lol:

• Haha 6

:lol: Absolute fucking scum. I honestly can’t do anything but laugh at this point, they really are tv style bad guys. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Renton said:

I think it's a nice idea for showing appreciation to frontline workers in densely populated places. Certainly the scenes from France and Spain where the crisis is ahead of us, these clinical staff like CatMag are doing an amazing job. Seems a bit daft in suburban England like, clapping from the door step of your semi. 

Cant think that the fellah across the road who’s recruitment firm has just gone tits voted for anyone but the tories. The local vicar at the other end too :glare:

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I did indeed stand on the doorstep and wave my semi, whilst thinking about nurses. 

I mean, what’s not to like?! 

Spoiler

49E7E282-2F17-4AAD-A665-2A4C68C7A41B.jpeg

Edited by Monkeys Fist
Reason-Filth
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, catmag said:

I think this photo will be the death of MF. Half expecting his dead body to be found in his shed tomorrow. Obituary  "Died with a smile on his face".

Good luck. Infection levels here seem to be very low so I hope you escape the worst. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, catmag said:

Reveal hidden contents

Good God woman! 
Are you trying to send me to an early grave? 
What with this outrageous muck, and Gemmill’s pic of his “back eye” I’m at serious risk of musculoskeletal meltdown, not to mention the more serious cost to my bog-roll supplies.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Good God woman! 
Are you trying to send me to an early grave? 
What with this outrageous muck, and Gemmill’s pic of his “back eye” I’m at serious risk of musculoskeletal meltdown, not to mention the more serious cost to my bog-roll supplies.

Bison GIF

• Haha 1

What's going on with so many famous people having it? Is it because they are socially gregarious and mingle a lot? Or is it because they have more testing and what this shows is that the underlying prevalence is huge? 

His period of self isolation will be very much like the election campaign 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

What's going on with so many famous people having it? Is it because they are socially gregarious and mingle a lot? Or is it because they have more testing and what this shows is that the underlying prevalence is huge? 

Wild sex parties 

• Haha 1

My proposed job has been put on hold now as their office is shut.  Spoke to my current gaffer and he's happy to keep me going.  Could be in a whole worse situation like.  

• Like 1