Coronavirus

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

A 10ft coffin, slowly whirring down the aisle carried by 6 weeping Roombas. 

My old man has days, at the most, left.    Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him.    It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…   Five Knuckles.…       I’ll hit th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’ve seen a few blokes doing it. Walking as if they’re going into a bar fight.

They should be getting fined but nobody holds them to account.

That's what's needed, main shops should employ security, no mask, no get in. In France the Polis do it, that said they don't have the same population level of arsehole coefficient as we do.

It's unbelievable the difference down here to even just up in the Borders

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

This.

One in my local who keeps sending me "you must watch this" videos through fecking messenger

Oh yeah, got them at work.  They "think for themselves" then repeat some drivel a grifter on youtube uploaded.  I've given up on them :jesuswept: 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’ve seen a few blokes doing it. Walking as if they’re going into a bar fight.

They should be getting fined but nobody holds them to account.

I have done, a few times- asked them if they’re not going to wear a mask to keep their fucking distance from me,  and yes, I say “fucking distance”. 

So far, they’ve all mumbled off looking sheepish, but that might be because I can look a bit radge when needed. :lol:

This time, I wasn’t in the shop, and was waiting to meet my laddie from school, so I couldn’t be arsed. :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That's what's needed, main shops should employ security, no mask, no get in. In France the Polis do it, that said they don't have the same population level of arsehole coefficient as we do.

It's unbelievable the difference down here to even just up in the Borders

They’ve set the precedent now though with the medical exemptions which don’t actually require any evidence. Then the coppers moaned about enforcing it in advance and half the shops said they wouldn’t. Typical of the pathetic half baked government policy throughout which had resulted in more deaths and greater economic fallout than was anywhere near necessary. It’s ridiculous. If you’re a severe asthmatic then get a home delivery or click and collect. It’s a fucking national crises. That trip to B&M really isn’t that necessary. If it was compulsory and enforced with strict penalties I think you’d suddenly find a lot of people were able to wear masks. And don’t get me fucking started on the cunts who wear one that doesn’t cover their nose 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 5

Earlier in the 1st lockdown, most/all of the supermarkets round me had security guards monitoring numbers of customers in and out of them. 

Should be easy enough to put the same blokes on the doors and turn away the maskless Freedom Fighters. 

Funny how the same blokes who managed to stride around shouting their lungs out about filthy foreigners,  like this…

NCoqeywqkQwLvGd4LjPPNxD8Am6N151yfts7-I59

… suddenly can’t breathe when they’re buying 6 cans of Carling with one on. 

• Like 3
Just now, Alex said:

There’s definitely a strong correlation between racists and anti-maskers like 

Gammons/Brexiteers = Anti Mask arseholes, and ironically (or not) they're the fuckers who've been conned by the biggest "conspiracy" in fucking ages.

• Like 4
Just now, Toonpack said:

Gammons/Brexiteers = Anti Mask arseholes, and ironically (or not) they're the fuckers who've been conned by the biggest "conspiracy" in fucking ages.

Exactly. And they’ll still probably do what they’re told at the next election, when the targeted Russian-funded ads and memes on Facebook tell them who to vote (or not to vote) for. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Exactly. And they’ll still probably do what they’re told at the next election, when the targeted Russian-funded ads and memes on Facebook tell them who to vote (or not to vote) for. 

I am seriously concerned there may not be a fair "next election" as we know them (FPP is inherently undemocratic anyway) the way they're changing the laws and all these "special powers"

• Like 2

BREAKING: Alert level for UK should be increased

The Joint Biosecurity Centre has recommended the Covid-19 alert level for the UK be increased to Level 4, meaning transmission of the virus is “high or rising exponentially”, the UK’s chief medical officers have said.

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

BREAKING: Alert level for UK should be increased

The Joint Biosecurity Centre has recommended the Covid-19 alert level for the UK be increased to Level 4, meaning transmission of the virus is “high or rising exponentially”, the UK’s chief medical officers have said.

Oh no, does this mean we can still go on buses but not meet our family? 
Or is it that we can go to an office with 50+ people but can’t have more than 15 for a funeral? 

Fuck it, I’m off to the pub before they shut them next week. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Oh no, does this mean we can still go on buses but not meet our family? 
Or is it that we can go to an office with 50+ people but can’t have more than 15 for a funeral? 

Fuck it, I’m off to the pub before they shut them next week. 

Same. I’m going on Wednesday. Might be the last chance for a while 

55 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Same. I’m going on Wednesday. Might be the last chance for a while 

I’m hoping to fit in a Champions League match and a massive horse racing festival before the urgent emergency measures are in place. 
I’m shit-out-of-luck if I want to sit in my mother’s garden for a coffee though… ;)

Wish they'd have locked everything down properly, the local lockdown rules here are fucking stupid. 

Households locked down but I can go to footy training (I haven't). If I wanted with 80 other people and play a friendly this Saturday vs people from multiple postcodes and backgrounds 

My ma can't come to my house but I can meet her in Costa no problem if I choose. 

Lack of gym/footy is starting to get to me mind, no outlet from work stress which is brexit and incessant, no drive to/from work to clear my head etc

But my WhatsApp group chats are nonstop with lads sorting out training and friendlies etc I know it's not worth the risk going back and I've not got complacent but I can see why alot of people have

It’s all about the money. They’ve only said grandparents can look after kids so that people still go to work. But, if it’s like last time (and the government certainly appears to be repeating past mistakes) then it’ll do more economic damage in the long term anyway. Particularly to the hospitality sector they’re trying to protect. 

You can't do lab work, hospital attachments, art work etc. online tbf. Most courses will have some activities that can't be done remotely.

But anyway denying students social interaction is denying them at least half the point of university, I do feel sorry for them. I dont have any answers unfortunately.