Coronavirus

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

A 10ft coffin, slowly whirring down the aisle carried by 6 weeping Roombas. 

Probably standing in the empty Nightingale hospitals (which we can’t use without staff btw - good luck finding more nurses)   None of us have been routinely tested. Only eligible if we have

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Renton said:

I thought there was a lack of participants in the over 55 category, not that it was ineffective? And in fact data from the full dose cohort showed the vaccine is equally effective in all age groups? So I'm not sure whether the negativity here is justified tbh. Also I'm not aware of data from the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines stratified by age.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-data-isnt-up-to-snuff/

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is he suddenly seeing a Katie Hopkins sized hole now she's been marginalised by being kicked off Twitter?.... am thinking there's big money in hate tbh :cuppa:

There better be because he's killed off his acting career.

He only won fame because of his privileged background and being a Nazi has really exposed his lack of talent. 

No more being given acting roles, no more music (I never heard it like), all he has left is spewing out hatred. 

The problem is he’s still an influential person, so like JK Rowling & Donald Trump their little tweets manifest themselves as physical violence for a lot of vulnerable people.

• Like 2

He's the epitome of a self entitled prick, never struck a fucking bat in his life, would be lucky to get the part of third elf in the kids show at the MetroCentre if his family weren't famous thespians. As Tom alludes to, he needs a good hiding, the spoilt bastard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Is he suddenly seeing a Katie Hopkins sized hole now she's been marginalised by being kicked off Twitter?.... am thinking there's big money in hate tbh :cuppa:

spot on. he will go away if we all ignore him and stop sharing his tweets. easier said than done though - that's why they're called professional trolls. 

• Like 1