Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Wendy Burke (director of Public health for NT) reckons she's spoken to ministers and it has been confirmed that there are no restrictions on travel and no local lockdowns.

These clueless twats have done it again.

Get your cargo shorts ironed and your bum bag packed, Renton, IT'S CENTRE PARKS TIME. 

• Haha 7
  • Jaysus... 1

mind you, if you're going to catch covid anywhere it's going to be in one of centre parc's indoor dome/petri dish style swimming pools, so don't relax on your hols that much 

• Haha 4

I wish the fucker had injected it live on TV now like. Since he nearly died from normal transmission, being exposed to that much virions would almost have certainly killed him. Not onlt would we have got rid of him as our PM, it would really encourage people to obey lockdown rules, and as a bonus he would have had the dubious honour of picking up posthumous Darwin award. 

16 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: the tolerant left 

I've never claimed to be tolerant. Or particularly "left".

But wait, what? IF Johnson was stupid enough to inject himself live on telly with covid as a publicity stunt and consequently died, you'd have sympathy for him? :lol:

Amazing. 

It's only ever right wing commentators who think the left prides itself on being tolerant, man :D Many left wingers I speak to are now fully murderous over political issues!

Edited by Rayvin

It's actually really quite easy to argue that Johnson dying would have obvious societal benefits. He has killed thousands of people unnecessarily due to his handling of the coronavirus epidemic, for instance. Of course whther his replacement would have been better is moot, Gove isn't keen on experts either iirc. 

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

It's actually really quite easy to argue that Johnson dying would have obvious societal benefits. He has killed thousands of people unnecessarily due to his handling of the coronavirus epidemic, for instance. Of course whther his replacement would have been better is moot, Gove isn't keen on experts either iirc. 

I don't wish death on Johnson but I would ultimately say he was more deserving of being killed off by COVID than a lot of the people it actually killed.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't wish death on Johnson but I would ultimately say he was more deserving of being killed off by COVID than a lot of the people it actually killed.

Yeah, but if he injected it in himself live on TV, I would certainly say he was deserving of death. :)

This is too mental even for Johnson like, I'm struggling to believe it. 

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

You could argue that loads of old people dying would have benefits too. Lessen the burden and that. But either argument is a bit cuntish

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

You could argue that loads of old people dying would have benefits too. Lessen the burden and that. But either argument is a bit cuntish

Well no, you really couldn't make that argument unless you're a fully fledged Nazi. So now we're on the theme, let's just take this philosophical argument a bit further. Would it have been a good thing for Hitler to have died earlier than he did? Fact is, thousands of people would have been alive today that are dead now had Johnson valued human life appropriately. If he went for the Darwin award, I certainly wouldn't shed a tear. That make me a cunt? Okay, happy to be a cunt then. 

31 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It's only ever right wing commentators who think the left prides itself on being tolerant, man :D Many left wingers I speak to are now fully murderous over political issues!

Well I'm a frustrated centrer sick of the extremes on both sides.

Just now, Renton said:

Well no, you really couldn't make that argument unless you're a fully fledged Nazi. So now we're on the theme, let's just take this philosophical argument a bit further. Would it have been a good thing for Hitler to have died earlier than he did? Fact is, thousands of people would have been alive today that are dead now had Johnson valued human life appropriately. If he went for the Darwin award, I certainly wouldn't shed a tear. That make me a cunt? Okay, happy to be a cunt then. 

:lol: I'm off for my jab, eeyore 

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Well I'm a frustrated centrer sick of the extremes on both sides.

I think at this point, everyone on all sides is frustrated at everyone else on all sides. Being frustrated isn't unique to the centre ;) 

That said, we're really talking about the centre right and centre left for the most part. The extremes of left and right hardly ever come into the picture at all. Johnson is moderate right I guess, and Corbyn was moderate left. But Starmer is soft left.