Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

The Guardian has said he has apologised multiple times, but every single time it seems to be "I'm sorry that I didn't sufficiently manage this group of incompetents" or "I'm sorry I didn't chase them up to do their job"

It's beautiful tbf :lol:

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The Guardian has said he has apologised multiple times, but every single time it seems to be "I'm sorry that I didn't sufficiently manage this group of incompetents" or "I'm sorry I didn't chase them up to do their job"

It's beautiful tbf :lol:

He has actually apologised properly about not giving the right advice at the right time (in relation to numerous things) and actually seems genuine. Although clearly part of this is about putting Johnson and the tories in a position where they should be apologising too. 

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

A lad just had a jab and then sat down and collapsed in front of me. THUD. Hit the deck. Panic stations. First time they've seen it happen in 35k vaccines. He's came round now like and can't even remember gettin jabbed

I've got a mate that faints at any injection and has once pissed himself too. Pathetic. 

• Haha 2

Cummings says there was a meeting where Mark Sedwill, the cabinet secretary, told Boris Johnson that he should go on TV and explain that the herd immunity plan was like chicken pox parties.

Cummings says he told Sedwill not to use that analogy. Sedwill queried why. Cummings says he said coronavirus was not like chicken pox, it was spreading exponentially, and thousands of people were dying.

:lol: "Coronavirus is not like chicken pox... thousands of people are dying" The fact that our government ministers needed basic shit like this spelling out to them is utterly painful.

he is a lot more convincing today  - showing actual regret and contrition -  than he was in the no 10 rose garden address after the barnard castle debacle 

I honestly think he's taken the view that he has nothing to lose from this as he's not a politician and doesn't appear to aspire to be one. So given that, and the fact that the Tories fucked him over for the sake of Boris' missus, I can see why he's rather disinclined to do them any favours here :lol: 

I mean who cares ultimately, he's effectively shooting down every single argument that the Tories actually did a good job with this, in one fell swoop. You would hope Labour will be all over this.

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got a mate that faints at any injection and has once pissed himself too. Pathetic. 

Does “your mate” also have numerous robotic household appliances? :lol:

Cummings just said our democracy is broken because the electorate had to choose between two incompetents such as Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson, who he helped win an election

22 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wow. This is quite striking stuff. 

Yeah out in public I suppose it is but most of us had logically came to these conclusions ourselves. You're the best qualified to comment, you underestimated the numbers but you knew the reasons why it would be a fuckin disaster...