Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i finally joined the covid club. i had a decent run, two and half years after it all kicked off, and it pains me to say gemmill is the last man standing. i'm sure he'll be magnanimous as ever

Get well soon, skank.

I'm still clean too, despite being in the face of it quite a few times.

Edited by scoobos
  • Like 1

cheers lads!

no symptoms to speak of so far other than a scratchy throat but am braced for it to get worse before it gets better.  

take the fight to the ginger ninja - only one can win :lol:

58 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i finally joined the covid club. i had a decent run, two and half years after it all kicked off, and it pains me to say gemmill is the last man standing. i'm sure he'll be magnanimous as ever

No he's not 

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

Not even in Toontastic. :lol:

well, we were the last remaining two on here giving it the bigun. time to step up to the plate, craig

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

well, we were the last remaining two on here giving it the bigun. time to step up to the plate, craig

I've pointed out several times I've not had it :smile:

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

i didn't notice. strut some buster gonad moves next time 

Meanwhile Gemmill is celebrating a victory displaying a level of ignorance comparable to Boris Johnson thinking he's popular amongst the electorate :lol:

• Haha 2

Craig, you absolute fadge. You turned back up here in 2022 making all these health claims. Nowhere to be seen during Covid's heyday. 

You work in IT. As sure as you're currently wearing black jeans and a black t shirt and have a set of Warhammer figurines on a shelf behind your desk, you've had covid.

Now shut it. Same goes for New Zealand boy. 

• Haha 6

For my granny, fadge and stottie (the words, not the things) were interchangeable, which always appealed to my childish sense of humour. I was only about 12 when she died Tbf 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Craig, you absolute fadge. You turned back up here in 2022 making all these health claims. Nowhere to be seen during Covid's heyday. 

You work in IT. As sure as you're currently wearing black jeans and a black t shirt and have a set of Warhammer figurines on a shelf behind your desk, you've had covid.

Now shut it. Same goes for New Zealand boy. 

Chomp! :lol:

What the fuck are Warhammer figures? (i'll give you the black t-shirt though you scary, stalkish fucker!)

1 minute ago, Alex said:

For my granny, fadge and stottie (the words, not the things (were interchangeable), which always appealed to my childish sense of humour. I was only about 12 when she died Tbf 

I remember nearly choking laughing when my dad asked me if I fancied a nice bit of fadge when I was about 14-15. 
:lol:

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

For my granny, fadge and stottie (the words, not the things) were interchangeable, which always appealed to my childish sense of humour. I was only about 12 when she died Tbf 

Not sure about the technicalities but a fadge was definitely a different kind of bread to a stottie - my Mam used to bake both most Saturdays. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

Not sure about the technicalities but a fadge was definitely a different kind of bread to a stottie - my Mam used to bake both most Saturdays. 

I think you’re right actually. Similar but different. They were definitely both sort of flat / similar shaped. Me granny was a good baker but more cakes. But I definitely (now you mention it) specifically buying at the bakery and it being separate to the stotties. Btw, in case anyone gives a fuck, the four lane ends Gregg’s still sells stotties (loads of them just do sandwiches, pasties etc now)