Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

3 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Not wrong about Hancock tbf :lol: 

Aye but Cummings thinks he’s some sort of genius being held back by those around him. When he was just another narcissistic cunt running around creating factions and adding to the chaos 

• Like 5

All of the worst things everybody said were going at the time are now being confirmed. 

It's sickening seeing the sycophantic journalists who shitfested the cunt into power now claiming they're surprised by him turning out to be completely unfit for office. 

There'll be no consequences of course. 

Edited by NJS
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

All of the worst things everybody said were going at the time are now being confirmed. 

It's sickening seeing the sycophantic journalists who shitfested the cunt into power now claiming they're surprised by him turning out to be completely unfit for office. 

There'll be no consequences of course. 

Laura Kuenssberg, for example. Holding him to account afterwards is bad enough / far too late. But it’s like she expects everyone to have no recollection of her enabling Johnson when he was wrecking everything he touched 

• Like 4

"not the right leader for this type of crisis" I think Lee Cain has just said.

What the absolute fuck!? :lol:

Well known habitually lying, privileged, narcissistic, psychopathic cunt isn't fit to be PM. Who could have possibly known? 

One of the worst things about this clusterfuck is just how fucking predictable it has been. 

• Like 6

That Sun headline :lol:

I'm dipping in and out of the coranavirus enquiry stuff, which the BBC hardly even mentioned on its main news bulletins last night, but fuck me, Johnson was even worse than I had ever imagined. Not only the usal narcissistic pycho stuff, but also just a bona fide moron. Look at this snippet. Fuck Scotland because the UK can't be seen to be a mini-EU. Fucking bizarre. 

image.png.4ba049f0556eeef072135ea98177c080.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NJS said:

How his fans in the media laughed at Trump and his bleach stuff when of course Johnson is just as fucking stupid. 

Trump actually thought he had stumbled across some great medical advance that had eluded the entire scientific community. Bet Johnson was the same. It's part of their ultra-extreme over inflated egos and narcissism.

Honestly, go back a decade, and if someone had told you this was what the leaders of the US and Uk were opining I don't think you'd believe it. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

It was Trump's fault we ended up with Johnson anyways. We had an opportunity to bin him off and because we have a good percentage of morons who saw Trump and wanted their own fanny grabbing, "truth" talking, goes against the grain of normal political behaviour, fat, shit haired, bumbling gimp in charge. People love someone who is somehow both a habitual (and proven) liar who also inexplicably "says it like it is". 

Even after the WHO told us that covid was deadly and could be transmitted through human contact he was out doing a "Saville" in his local hospitals. Bloke is an arrogant wanker, and I thought it was hilariously ironic when he almost died from covid a few weeks later.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It was Trump's fault we ended up with Johnson anyways. We had an opportunity to bin him off and because we have a good percentage of morons who saw Trump and wanted their own fanny grabbing, "truth" talking, goes against the grain of normal political behaviour, fat, shit haired, bumbling gimp in charge. People love someone who is somehow both a habitual (and proven) liar who also inexplicably "says it like it is". 

Even after the WHO told us that covid was deadly and could be transmitted through human contact he was out doing a "Saville" in his local hospitals. Bloke is an arrogant wanker, and I thought it was hilariously ironic when he almost died from covid a few weeks later.

Somewhere in this thread I showed concern for Johnson's health and hoped he wouldn't die, mainly for the effect it would have on the country's morale. Now I wish the cunt had died, mainly because of the effect on country's morale*.

* Not really, I wish him dead because he is a callous psychopath who is directly responsible for thousand of British lives. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Renton said:

Somewhere in this thread I showed concern for Johnson's health and hoped he wouldn't die, mainly for the effect it would have on the country's morale. Now I wish the cunt had died, mainly because of the effect on country's morale*.

* Not really, I wish him dead because he is a callous psychopath who is directly responsible for thousand of British lives. 

Some journalist did a FOI request on the hospital - he was nowhere near as close to dying as they made out. 

He was given oxygen for a while but was nowhere near being on a ventilator. 

"Thinking about the succession" or whatever they came out with to imply seriousness was just another lie. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

Some journalist did a FOI request on the hospital - he was nowhere near as close to dying as they made out. 

"Thinking about the succession" or whatever they came out with to imply seriousness was just another lie. 

I kind of figured that would be the case at the time, he seemed to deteriorate very quickly from the point they confirmed he had it.

I remember Trump getting it, and putting out a speech where they poorly edited it to remove him coughing as he was saying how tough he is and how he was coping but he kept skipping frame by frame as the edit job was appalling :lol:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It would have to come in 6XL for Bojo to wear it mind.

Remember when he wanted to launch an anti-obesity campaign because he’d lost weight? Except he’d only lost weight because he’d been quite ill with covid. Which made it rather preachy to say the least. And he soon put it all back on again anyway 

15 minutes ago, NJS said:

As much as I am sure he massively exaggerated how ill he was, I'm fairly sure you can't put an FoI on a individuals health status. I hope to fuck not anyway.