The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

I mean. Just for your knowledge. If you want to know more for the team I love since I was born. And is probably the cause did I like Newcastle. It's because I saw so much similar things between Atletico with the Gil Family (owners) and Newcastle with Ashley.

Atletico always was Top3 in Spanish League. Even, it was second so many years in the history. The real spanish derby was Atletico-Real Madrid, not Barça. 

In 1987, Atletico was 'buyed' by Jesús Gil. At this moment, Atletico had 8 Spanish League... and Barcelona 10 (Real Madrid 22). In 2011, the year Simeone arrived, Atletico had 9 Spanish League... and Barcelona 21 (Real Madrid 31).

In this 24 years, Atletico had more than 50 coaches and more than 250 players. I mean... More than 2 coaches per season, and more than 10 new players per season. Get relegated to second division... It was unbelievable. We had more than 10 years without playing european competitions. And you know why we get relegated? It's crazy. The players have a contract earning the low salary, but they earn much more in 'black money'. The owner was in jail at this moment, and the club was managed by Spanish Tax Authorities. What happened? the Authorities only paid the 'low contract'.... that it was more or less only the 10% they earn really. The owner told to the players that the only way to get the all salary was if they lost the matches, becasuse it this thing happened, people made so much pressure and the goverment would decide put the owner free and stop the investigation. And yes, this thing happened, but lately, because the owner was free with the team in the bottom of the classification. 

But the more important thing is the way Jesús Gil 'buyed' Atletico. Jesús Gil was the last owner we had, and now the owner is his son Miguel Ángel. The president is Enrique Cerezo, is the same president with the father and with the son. This 3 'payed' 2.000 millones of pesetas (the coin we used before euros) for de 95% of the club, but the next day, the money just dissapear. The other 5% was buyed by the fans that put their money (my grandfather, one of them). 

15 years later, the spanish justice research the case, and the veredict was, the 3 was guilty, they have robbed the club, and they have robbed the money of this 5% of the fans. Jesús Gil was in jail at this moment (for other question) and a few months later died (there are so many people believe he is alive in any part of the world)

And the veredict was... They should put back the money... and go 3 years to prison, but it was very late to do, because the case was prescribed. So, Miguel Angel Gil and Enrique Cerezo are free and they manage the club the justice say they robbed. 

Anyway, in the other sentence, is set that they have robben between 1987 and 2005 much euros millions more, to do personal things, like reforms in their houses, buyings of wedding presents, medical private stetic surgeries, etc etc

And in the annual accounts of 5-6 years ago, they admitted there are 200 million euros that just have dissapear... and anyone knows where are it. 

So, if Atletico said the deal is in 12 millions, probably the deal is in 20 millions, and 12 is the official tax, and 4 is for the Atletico owners and 4 for Newcastle owners. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I mean. Just for your knowledge. If you want to know more for the team I love since I was born. And is probably the cause did I like Newcastle. It's because I saw so much similar things between Atletico with the Gil Family (owners) and Newcastle with Ashley.

Atletico always was Top3 in Spanish League. Even, it was second so many years in the history. The real spanish derby was Atletico-Real Madrid, not Barça. 

In 1987, Atletico was 'buyed' by Jesús Gil. At this moment, Atletico had 8 Spanish League... and Barcelona 10 (Real Madrid 22). In 2011, the year Simeone arrived, Atletico had 9 Spanish League... and Barcelona 21 (Real Madrid 31).

In this 24 years, Atletico had more than 50 coaches and more than 250 players. I mean... More than 2 coaches per season, and more than 10 new players per season. Get relegated to second division... It was unbelievable. We had more than 10 years without playing european competitions. And you know why we get relegated? It's crazy. The players have a contract earning the low salary, but they earn much more in 'black money'. The owner was in jail at this moment, and the club was managed by Spanish Tax Authorities. What happened? the Authorities only paid the 'low contract'.... that it was more or less only the 10% they earn really. The owner told to the players that the only way to get the all salary was if they lost the matches, becasuse it this thing happened, people made so much pressure and the goverment would decide put the owner free and stop the investigation. And yes, this thing happened, but lately, because the owner was free with the team in the bottom of the classification. 

But the more important thing is the way Jesús Gil 'buyed' Atletico. Jesús Gil was the last owner we had, and now the owner is his son Miguel Ángel. The president is Enrique Cerezo, is the same president with the father and with the son. This 3 'payed' 2.000 millones of pesetas (the coin we used before euros) for de 95% of the club, but the next day, the money just dissapear. The other 5% was buyed by the fans that put their money (my grandfather, one of them). 

15 years later, the spanish justice research the case, and the veredict was, the 3 was guilty, they have robbed the club, and they have robbed the money of this 5% of the fans. Jesús Gil was in jail at this moment (for other question) and a few months later died (there are so many people believe he is alive in any part of the world)

And the veredict was... They should put back the money... and go 3 years to prison, but it was very late to do, because the case was prescribed. So, Miguel Angel Gil and Enrique Cerezo are free and they manage the club the justice say they robbed. 

Anyway, in the other sentence, is set that they have robben between 1987 and 2005 much euros millions more, to do personal things, like reforms in their houses, buyings of wedding presents, medical private stetic surgeries, etc etc

And in the annual accounts of 5-6 years ago, they admitted there are 200 million euros that just have dissapear... and anyone knows where are it. 

So, if Atletico said the deal is in 12 millions, probably the deal is in 20 millions, and 12 is the official tax, and 4 is for the Atletico owners and 4 for Newcastle owners. 

That was fascinating! Thanks!

What changed that has made you so successful lately? Is it just down to Simeone?

Something I remember thinking about Atletico was they always had an absolutely top striker leading the line, Forlan, Aguero, Falcao, Costa etc. How did they manage that?

• Tom locked this topic