I predict you’ll hang around like a stale fart, being a boring, attention-seeking billy nee mates, hoying in the odd allusion to your soopafandom with a liberal sprinkling of shite anecdotes about having drinks with player’s relatives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

One man's superfan is another's man's season ticket holder. There's more than 30,000 of us currently. Are we all superfans? 

Anecdotes? Generally based on fact. I've no reason to lie. 

I'm not the only one thought Rafa was an embarrassment. I say it as I see it. Disagree if you must. 

Anyway....10th? 

13 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

One man's superfan is another's man's season ticket holder. There's more than 30,000 of us currently. Are we all superfans? 

I'm not the only one thought Rafa was an embarrassment. I say it as I see it. Disagree if you must. 

Anyway....10th? 

What an absolute load of bollocks ! 

Cringeworthy trolling. I feel sorry for you for being that sad.

18 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Point missed, on both counts. 

We've got a squad that could easily get relegated if a few injuries kick in and a manager who could make those injuries happen or help them linger. With a bit of luck or a decent manager we could also be a mid table side. The margins can be narrow. Do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk? 

By the way, I've always hated the term 'season ticket holder'. I always picture some middle class twat phoning up David Mellor or any other phone-in and saying the phrase as if it made them part of an exclusive illuminati society. You rarely heard the phrase anywhere before the sky era and season ticket or not, surely you'd just say you were a >insert club here< fan? :lol:

4ellbm.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 1