You know no one gives a fuck about the club anymore when we have a COVID outbreak threatening the next game and it barely gets a mention on here :lol:

FWIW the Guardian has just broken rank and insinuated the 4 positive tests are Hayden, Krafth, Lascelles and Carroll. The rest of the tests are due back today 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

On one hand, it’s quite bad. On the other, the training ground being closed means Bruce can’t run any sessions so it’s swings and roundabouts 

Thought that was going to be a Jeremy Beadle joke at first 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You know no one gives a fuck about the club anymore when we have a COVID outbreak threatening the next game and it barely gets a mention on here :lol:

FWIW the Guardian has just broken rank and insinuated the 4 positive tests are Hayden, Krafth, Lascelles and Carroll. The rest of the tests are due back today 

could be worse 

I read somewhere that it's less to do with numbers of players infected and more on a case by case basis. So, say for example, Darlow, Dubravka and Gillespie all had it, we'd get a postponement.

It was inevitable that it would happen at some club sooner or later and I have no doubt Ashley is skimping on the messures put in place to prevent it, so it was inevitable we would be the club it happened at.

I had no faith in us getting a win at Villa so this doesn't really effect that.