Game tonight

sammynb

Should be a decent win. But probably won't be. Fulham's luck will change. 

Fuck knows how The Cabbage in his first 50 games as manager of NUFC has amassed more more wins and fewer defeats than the previous incumbent managed in his first 50. All that with Big Joe as an almost ever present.  Remarkable...

18 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Fuck knows how The Cabbage in his first 50 games as manager of NUFC has amassed more more wins and fewer defeats than the previous incumbent managed in his first 50. All that with Big Joe as an almost ever present.  Remarkable...

Are you this dull in real life, or is it just an act? 

• Haha 2

Except that’s not even close to being true.

Unless you’re referring to PL games in which case you may wish to remember that Rafa took over a side destined for relegation and then being newly promoted while Bruce took over a mid table club. Also worth bearing in mind that Rafa has a net spend of minus £30m in his first fifty games whereas Bruce has spent about £70m.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Except that’s not even close to being true.

Unless you’re referring to PL games in which case you may wish to remember that Rafa took over a side destined for relegation and then being newly promoted while Bruce took over a mid table club. Also worth bearing in mind that Rafa has a net spend of minus £30m in his first fifty games whereas Bruce has spent about £70m.

Yes, PL games to clarify. 

I'm amazed no one who likes a good old fashioned screenshot or even a ....graph, yes, a GRAPH has pointed this stat out. 

Surprised me mind! 

9 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Yes, PL games to clarify. 

I'm amazed no one who likes a good old fashioned screenshot or even a ....graph, yes, a GRAPH has pointed this stat out. 

Surprised me mind! 

I bet David Moyes has a better record in his first 50 league games than Ferguson. So according to your logic Moyes > Ferguson.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Good, yeah, ok.... what will tactical mastermind Bruce’s plan be to win tonight?.....handy that you’ve already predicted a Fulham win due to ‘luck” though..let’s face it, Fulham’s decent little run recently has had nothing to do with Scott Parker,set up or tactics....yeah.. .

Edited by PaddockLad

5 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Mike Ashley sure is happy if you're content with Steve Bruce's tragically bad to watch performances regardless of the results. You call tell us as much as you like that it's caviar being served up but we all know it's a shit sandwich and not just because your patter fucking stinks. The amount of enjoyment brought about from Bruce-ball is commensurate to the value you've brought to the forum - something to talk about but it's not fun.

17 minutes ago, OTF said:

Mike Ashley sure is happy if you're content with Steve Bruce's tragically bad to watch performances regardless of the results. You call tell us as much as you like that it's caviar being served up but we all know it's a shit sandwich and not just because your patter fucking stinks. The amount of enjoyment brought about from Bruce-ball is commensurate to the value you've brought to the forum - something to talk about but it's not fun.

I'm anything but content. Seeing Rafa as a boring twat who talked a better game than he ever played does not in any way shape or form turn Steve Bruce into something he most definitely isn't. Seems a popular misconception on here that to suggest Rafa wasn't all that impressive it makes me prefer the present chancer. When Bruce departs the guarantee is that unless Ashley is long gone, it'll be another absolute chancer who gets the gig. Same shit. Different day. 

28 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Seems a popular misconception on here that to suggest Rafa wasn't all that impressive it makes me prefer the present chancer. 

I wonder where we got that idea.

On 15/07/2020 at 20:02, Ugly Mackems said:

Bruce has worked a miracle considering the shit Rafa left him with. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I'm anything but content. Seeing Rafa as a boring twat who talked a better game than he ever played does not in any way shape or form turn Steve Bruce into something he most definitely isn't. Seems a popular misconception on here that to suggest Rafa wasn't all that impressive it makes me prefer the present chancer. When Bruce departs the guarantee is that unless Ashley is long gone, it'll be another absolute chancer who gets the gig. Same shit. Different day. 

benitez identified with and embraced with the support and the city in a way which makes a mockery of 'lifelong newcastle supporter' brucey's attempts.

the closest the fat fucking manc mess has come to bonding with newcastle's support was when the fucking useless cunt had sleepless nights opting for 'who let the dogs outs' as a way of taking the piss out of the club/support/city if he got the opportunity to do so whilst managing the mackems.

brucey is a morally bankrupt piece of human scum who shit all over his employers even after they'd stood by him after the death of his parents, no surprise though, he's got form for that sort of shite, he wouldn't recognise loyalty if it hit him in the face with a fucking shovel. (and it looks like it has) benitez meanwhile donated £96,000 of his own money to the hillsborough families.

i'd concede to you that the football under benitez was hard to watch at times but given the constraints he was under for having the audacity to stand up to the fucking narcissistic cunt who owns us compared to the cock sucking sycophant 'local lad' brucey who's had a relative fortune lavished on him, the spaniard served up football like barcelona in their pomp compared to the mind numbing shite brucey presides over, quite comfortably the worst i've witnessed in over half a century, and by god i've witnessed some shite.

i'm not entirely sure what your motives are for continually using brucey as a means to beat benitez with but i can assure you you do yourself no favours, on the contrary, you come across as a moronic, brain dead, fucking halfwit.

give it a rest man, happy christmas!   :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

benitez identified with and embraced with the support and the city in a way which makes a mockery of 'lifelong newcastle supporter' brucey's attempts.

the closest the fat fucking manc mess has come to bonding with newcastle's support was when the fucking useless cunt had sleepless nights opting for 'who let the dogs outs' as a way of taking the piss out of the club/support/city if he got the opportunity to do so whilst managing the mackems.

brucey is a morally bankrupt piece of human scum who shit all over his employers even after they'd stood by him after the death of his parents, no surprise though, he's got form for that sort of shite, he wouldn't recognise loyalty if it hit him in the face with a fucking shovel. (and it looks like it has) benitez meanwhile donated £96,000 of his own money to the hillsborough families.

i'd concede to you that the football under benitez was hard to watch at times but given the constraints he was under for having the audacity to stand up to the fucking narcissistic cunt who owns us compared to the cock sucking sycophant 'local lad' brucey who's had a relative fortune lavished on him, the spaniard served up football like barcelona in their pomp compared to the mind numbing shite brucey presides over, quite comfortably the worst i've witnessed in over half a century, and by god i've witnessed some shite.

i'm not entirely sure what your motives are for continually using brucey as a means to beat benitez with but i can assure you you do yourself no favours, on the contrary, you come across as a moronic, brain dead, fucking halfwit.

give it a rest man, happy christmas!   :)

Marry me :wub: 

• Haha 6

Buzzing for this one, really excited to see which 11 our local legend of a manager selects. Really intriguing to see what we will do with our 20% of the ball against a fucking wank Championship level side, then there’s also the excitement of us chaotically defending. Then again we can’t expect to compete against the likes of Leeds and Fulham, so since we’ve managed to scrape to where we currently are in the table playing the most painful to watch football since Allardyce we should all be buzzing.