And So This Is Christmas!

Monkeys Fist

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Spirited is this afternoon's watch, I think. My dreamboat Ryand Reynolds and non-dreamboat Will Ferrell in a Christmas musical spectacular.

But first, the spreadsheet. 

As much as I loathe Will Ferrell this will probably be my watch tonight instead of the usual Die Hard. Think I'll watch the Ryan Reynolds version though, not the gay knock off you were watching.

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

Stick a bit of Joy Division on after Leonard Cohen to really get you feeling festive 

after a week enduring endless Christmas music and movies in my house, I cleared my kitchen by putting on Nia Archives and have had a little rave by myself while assembling some potatoes dauphinois washed down with a couple of beers - bliss.

• Like 2

There's a summary version which shows only the times where actions are required. First time I've ever done Christmas Dinner and I honestly don't know what all the fucking fuss is about. Bill Gates solved this for people in the 90s. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

There's a summary version which shows only the times where actions are required. First time I've ever done Christmas Dinner and I honestly don't know what all the fucking fuss is about. Bill Gates solved this for people in the 90s. 

Where's the parboil for the roasties and cooling time for aforesaid roasties prior to shaking and roasting, eh ?