And So This Is Christmas!

Monkeys Fist

Merry Christmas all, I hope you're all safe and well, that the holidays are relaxed and enjoyable, and furthermore (completely selflessly), I hope your team wins on boxing day.

You're all fantastic people and I wish you every happiness!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I hope your team wins on boxing day.

My team thankfully aren't playing on boxing day, which is almost as good as a win to be fair (can't be asking part-timers to perform on a public holiday). Downside is that it's a day I'd have undoubtedly be drunk enough to have found the cold bearable and pies edible, and likely forgot the result by the 27th.

All that aside, hope youse have a good Christmas and get to watch your team win on boxing day.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to you all, love this place even if you lot completely forgot me in a heartbeat when the board disappeared.

One day I'll come to Newcastle for a game or two and will fully expect the black and white carpet to be rolled out for me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

It is actually a re-hash from a post by the club last year. But they are positive mainstays so I reposted it.   :nufc:

If I was Eddie I'd not be super happy about it. And it needs more Bruno these days!

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Life can be harsh 😎 

IMG_20221225_143327.thumb.jpg.57ccc26c0d761177379b9172888289c2.jpg

Would be jealous, if that pool wasn't in Hobbiton.

BTW Is that pipe to remove foot hair from the drain ???

Merry Christmas, all the best folks.

• Haha 3