Mrs Doubtfire's bunch of Northern Twats v a slightly better organised ravel of soft Southern Shites

sammynb

We are seen as so bad bet365 has Southampton as favourites @ 2.40 and our lot at 3's. Best get your money on a bore draw then.

Probably best to do something more constructive with your Saturday and just watch the highlights later.

Both Longstaff brothers don’t even make the squad, I don’t particularly rate either of them but it’s just weird when you think he’s starting Jeff Hendricks. No doubt there’s some really mint man management going on. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Howay said:

Both Longstaff brothers don’t even make the squad, I don’t particularly rate either of them but it’s just weird when you think he’s starting Jeff Hendricks. No doubt there’s some really mint man management going on. 

Theres plainly a problem there like. I think they've both tried to leave but there's been no takers. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Theres plainly a problem there like. I think they've both tried to leave but there's been no takers. 

I thought it was the other way round, we were trying to send them out on loan but they weren’t having it.

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If anyone is wondering who the summeriser is...

The missus of well known Yorkshire bastard Mr Neil Redfern..

Vinnie Jones making a cheeky bid for “Up The Arse Corner” there :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Anyway, well taken goal by Big Useful Joe.

I like what you've done there, great innovative name, now if only there was some way to shorten it I'm sure it would catch on.

• Haha 3