Funny relegation story - supporter gets jailed?

Nehe

Do people remember a story from around 2009 when a Newcastle supporter was sick and tired of the situation. Don't remember the details but he sort of wanted to get taken by the police instead of having to watch the meltdowns of the team. Maybe it was something about him being in court and complaing about how he could not take it anymore.

Have been trying to find more about this for a while but no luck. Anyone here who remember this funny story?

1 hour ago, Nehe said:

Do people remember a story from around 2009 when a Newcastle supporter was sick and tired of the situation. Don't remember the details but he sort of wanted to get taken by the police instead of having to watch the meltdowns of the team. Maybe it was something about him being in court and complaing about how he could not take it anymore.

Have been trying to find more about this for a while but no luck. Anyone here who remember this funny story?

9EDF040B-BD4B-4B4F-A23A-01CCDCE86243.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Give the lad a break- he’s from Sweden so he’s only got lakes, depressing cop drama and pickled fish to judge what’s “funny” against. 

First it’s cabbages and now it’s swedes. Will someone rid me of these meddlesome root vegetables?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Give the lad a break- he’s from Sweden so he’s only got lakes, depressing cop drama and pickled fish to judge what’s “funny” against. 

It's not LBT is it?

6 hours ago, Nehe said:

14 replies and not a single relevant for a simple question. What is the issue?

What can I say...

(Sorry, I've never heard about the story in question otherwise I promise I'd be more helpful :D )

5 hours ago, Nehe said:

14 replies and not a single relevant for a simple question. What is the issue?

Ok I'll put you out of your misery. In 2009, Bob Wisheart, a Newcastle United fan from Longbenton was that sozzled after heavily drinking on the Sunday we got relegated at Villa park that he walked into the police station that used to be in Market Street and asked to be arrested to be put out of his NUFC related misery. Unfortunately Bob being a bit pissed combined with the police having no sense of humour ended up with Bob getting arrested for assaulting an officer. He got a short custodial sentence and whilst was in prison had this encounter, I'll leave the rest in Bob's words......"On my first day in Acklington HMP all bravado from my drunken encounter had disappeared and I was genuinely shitting it. I was put in my cell whilst the other prisoners were having their dinner and told I'd have a cell mate so just hoped my cell mate wouldn't be a total psycho. Anyway after dinner the door opened and in walked a six foot by six foot tattooed fucking monster. I said 'alright?' and tried to act cool but he just glowered at me till he heard the footsteps of the screws walking away and then said in a gravelly voice, 'Do you like games?' I replied 'What?' He said again, 'Do you like games?' but a little more louder and a bit more insistent. 'err, aye, I don't mind I suppose....' Then he interrupted me, 'Let's play mammys and daddys!' It was at this point that my heart sank and I thought I was in for a total beasting before he added, 'I'll be the mammy, you be the daddy.' I then thought, ok Bob, this mightn't be as bad as it could be, let's see what happens so I said  'ok then, if you want I'll be the daddy and you'll be mammy.' He then smiled before growling at me as I tried to smile back.....'Right, now that's settled come over here and start sucking mammy's cock'. :good:

• Haha 9