Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

And why the fuck, whatever team he manages they suddenly change the name of the team to Frank Lampard's Everton, or Frank Lampard's Derby.  They never do it with anyone else.  

Lampard & Gerrard are English football legends & it makes sense for the media to promote that link. I think you may be a touch too fragile.

1 hour ago, Xa9as said:

Don't mind Lampard to be honest. Far more loathsome characters in the game. Declan Rice's stupid advertising board kick and Michael Jackson groin jig after scoring today for example...

A very good player but played for a loathsome club and is a Tory boy iirc so for that reason he can go fuck himself. :good:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Watford absolutely gypped out of a pen by VAR there, thank fuck. 

Last season it's a pen, this season who knows but previous to VAR and the PL losing the plot no chance that is given.

4 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I'm watching Burnley v Watford & think Burnley may have done well selling Wood for 25 & buying  Weghorst for 12. The lad looks quite handy

Dont you mean Sean Dyche's Burnley?

HAHAHA FUCK OFF

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, OTF said:

Not sure why you felt it necessary to slate @sammynb like that, but each to their own.

I don't really like Ange but he seems to have carved out a reasonable reputation for himself by leaving the country and the preconceptions here about him which are probably influenced more by the lack of any great standout talent coming through the national system than by his own ability as a manager.

Don't make me start telling lies about 32" waistlines!

• Haha 1