Jump to content

The Kieran.


ohhh_yeah
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

Like you suggest, at some point you would think someone has to look at addressing it.

I imagine their line is that since the PL determined that there is separation between the PIF and the state, they don’t need to address it … or something. :lol:

 

Alternatively, The Fragrant Ms. Staveley could release an official statement…

” Here man, fuck off!”  
 

That’d do it. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've said it before. Most of the Premier League owners are somewhere on the spectrum of "billionaire cunts". Abramovich has a whole section of his Wikipedia page dedicated to his wrongdoings. Bribing the government, industrial pollution, funding Israel, loan fraud etc. Sheikh Mansour paid for his yacht with stolen money via the 1MDB scandal. The Thai bloke he bought the club off did 3 years for fraud. Ashley effectively ran sweat shops in the UK

 

Aye they haven't ordered a beheading (that we know of) but the ship sailed decades ago on the premier league and the press trying to claim the moral high ground with this sort of stuff. And the last people who should be expected to answer questions on it are the fans and players 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet he's regretting coming already having to play with that shower of shite.  He looked different class to the rest of them in terms of ability and temprement.  Another 5 players of his standard and we may yet be ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I bet he's regretting coming already having to play with that shower of shite.  He looked different class to the rest of them in terms of ability and temprement.  Another 10 players of his standard and we may yet be ok.

FYP

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly when you've played at the highest levels it's probably a welcome change to play in the championship, especially if you're still being paid like a premier league player.

 

#SilverLinings #TellYourFriendsTripps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would hope even the prospect of having to play in the Championship is enough to send Trippier into a permanent state of super-human rage that generates some sort of Rocky-level training montage where our dogshit team learns all about the benefits of calmness in defending and creativity in attack.

 

TOT walking down the corridors of the supermarket with a packet of eggs balanced on his head.

Shelvey racing retired groundhounds at the dog track.

Longstaff takes a nude form art class , and the first model is Rafa.

ASM in a iMax Theatre being shown clip-after-clip-after-clip-after-clip of things being passed: salt, gall stone, pepper, Declaration of Independence, wind.

 

That sort of thing.

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

 

   :nufc:

 

 "I had lots of conversations with the manager and behind the scenes with the Atletico president. They made it clear they didn't want me to go, but I had a couple of family reasons for why I needed to come back."

 

"I wanted to come back to the north, and up north, there was only Newcastle interested. But I know the manager, and I've worked with him before, and I had good chats with him about the project and what could happen."

 

"I thought that maybe I could tempt other players to come here, too, that if I've joined Newcastle, maybe it shows we can get out of it. It's going to be difficult, but I'm up for it. It's perfect timing for my family and me."

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doesn't sound like he's thinking of stopping around if we go down mind. I've seen him asked twice and he gives the politicians "I'm not even thinking about that" answer. 

 

Just as well we aren't gonna go down. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Doesn't sound like he's thinking of stopping around if we go down mind. I've seen him asked twice and he gives the politicians "I'm not even thinking about that" answer. 

 

Just as well we aren't gonna go down. 


image.gif.26bb6b9ed2267c1b53fe07407a6cf7b3.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

 

   :nufc:

 

 "I had lots of conversations with the manager and behind the scenes with the Atletico president. They made it clear they didn't want me to go, but I had a couple of family reasons for why I needed to come back."

 

"I wanted to come back to the north, and up north, there was only Newcastle interested. But I know the manager, and I've worked with him before, and I had good chats with him about the project and what could happen."

 

"I thought that maybe I could tempt other players to come here, too, that if I've joined Newcastle, maybe it shows we can get out of it. It's going to be difficult, but I'm up for it. It's perfect timing for my family and me."

 

I'm questioning my sexuality tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

 

Let him keep the captains armband.

 

FKNG52a-WYAINCDM.jpg

 

 

Socks and slides, turns out he's not perfect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/01/2022 at 01:14, ohhh_yeah said:

 

Let him keep the captains armband.

 

FKNG52a-WYAINCDM.jpg

 

How pasty are Gerard's legs man.

 

He's Hollywood and on holiday/filming in Arabia, shouldn't he be tanned head-to-toe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.