a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

I did a @Christmas Tree  and managed to forget about this!    :(

unsurprisingly got 0 and managed to piss off me chauffeur's son as i was buying duty.

ct..... 

when they go on general sale provided you get a low number where's the best area of the ground to head to where youre most likely to get a couple reasonably close together or are they just random scattered single seats all over the ground?

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

unsurprisingly got 0 and managed to piss off me chauffeur's son as i was buying duty.

ct..... 

when they go on general sale provided you get a low number where's the best area of the ground to head to where youre most likely to get a couple reasonably close together or are they just random scattered single seats all over the ground?

I managed to get four seats together in the leazes end lower tier through the general sale for the villa game last October. Went straight to the leazes end for some reason and couldn’t believe my luck when I saw four seats together 

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

ct..... 

They hold back the leazes corners, about 3rd or 4th row back. If you remind me the day before, I’ll chuck some devices at the queue so you have more chances. 

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

ct..... 

I'm assuming you're buying for you and a family member or friend?

The way to do this is to both have membership accounts online , then you "link" to them as friends and family - then when one of you gets on you can buy tickets for both members and they can be together at the same time.

We had to do this for Wembley and once its done, its done forever. They have to be people you trust though, obvs - or they could nick your allocation for matches with more than 1 ticket allowed per member (cup games)

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

I think it’s L1A row EE we usually go for in general sale

047CEDE2-F88B-4467-AEE8-3826F081EA90.jpeg

I sat there for the Women's game this weekend, they are pretty good seats. nice clear view and enough elevation to see the other side's line markings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoobos said:

The way to do this is to both have membership accounts online , then you "link" to them as friends and family - then when one of you gets on you can buy tickets for both members and they can be together at the same time.

We had to do this for Wembley and once its done, its done forever. They have to be people you trust though, obvs - or they could nick your allocation for matches with more than 1 ticket allowed per member (cup games)

So, don't link to UM? 🙂 

2 hours ago, scoobos said:

I sat there for the Women's game this weekend, they are pretty good seats. nice clear view and enough elevation to see the other side's line markings. 

I usually prefer to be a bit higher up but I do like being close to the action every now and again.

8 hours ago, scoobos said:

aye mate, I'm linked 2 other people, known them both for years.

not really concerned about the latter bit, they know I have a husqvarna 136 and bear an uncanny resemblance to bruce campbell once I start wielding it.  :)

images.jpeg-1.jpg.e4d12fd6b9d3ef53ed0fc9f1cf5beec6.jpg

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

They hold back the leazes corners, about 3rd or 4th row back. If you remind me the day before, I’ll chuck some devices at the queue so you have more chances. 

cheers ct, very generous offer, I'll let you know.

to be honest mate if all that's available is seats that low down I'd probably rather watch it on the tele. I always try to get tickets for towards the back of l4 or a similar height elsewhere. really don't like an ant's eye view of a match. at the recent west ham game as well as the away at brighton I had seats at the front. I didn't even bother going to them, just moved higher up and stood in a row with others who didn't give a fuck I wasn't really supposed to be there. mind you, even the back of the away section at brighton is too low I think. at forest the away end seemed more packed and dense (maybe there's less room between rows) so I stopped where I was supposed to be near the front.

I thought pope was as much at fault as botman for their goal, didn't realise it was isak who had equalised but thought the ball had hit the post and run out wide at the other side of the goal anyway and was unable to see isak's run up or kick the ball for the penalty, only the ball hit the back of the net.

maybe im just going blind?!  :lol:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fret no more my lovelies. 

taylor-swift-blows-kisses.gif

I initially read your earlier post as that you'd bought tickets for the match forgetting that you were actually gonna be away on holiday.

I immediately went in to mercenary mode.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I initially read your earlier post as that you'd bought tickets for the match forgetting that you were actually gonna be away on holiday.

You destroyed his village and raped all the women?

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

No, I bought the tickets thinking I wasn't on shift, (I do one Sunday night in three). I got it wrong, hence the flap. :lol:

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

working on a sunday?

fucking shameless blobber you are.

If it was blob, I wouldn't be there! Done more than my fair share in the past, never do it now. Fuck. That. 

I was planning to come home for the final home game of the season against Leicester but it's been moved to a Monday evening - for the second season running! it's on sky again, as is the rearranged game against Brighton which is now on Thursday 18th - absolutely taking the piss out of the Brighton fans. 

It also means we won't have played a 3pm Saturday kick off in the whole calendar year!