Chris Wood

Ayatollah Hermione

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

All that shit has come from outside, mind you. I've not seen anyone underwhelmed by Wood. Not overwhelmed, not underwhelmed, just whelmed.

Regardless, it's out there and he'll see it if he's on social media and stuff. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Regardless, it's out there and he'll see it if he's on social media and stuff. 

Well I'll be giving him my full throated support until he turns out to be the new Slimani then I'll claim that I never rated him. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

He seems like a sound bloke, just dead normal and loving the opportunity. I hope he has a mint time here, scores a few goals, and puts a stone on his lass. 

Daryl Murphy Mk II

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

even when wilson comes back or another more glamorous striker comes in, he's going to be a really useful option coming off the bench

Yes, yes, dry off those sheets. 

Revenge Of The Sith Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

even when wilson comes back or another more glamorous striker comes in, he's going to be a really useful option coming off the bench

Tbf I’m not sold Wilson is the better of the two. They have very similar goal records, and Wood might have a bit more to his all round game especially if we look to whip balls into the box. I’m not so sure Wilson walks back into the side. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

Tbf I’m not sold Wilson is the better of the two. They have very similar goal records, and Wood might have a bit more to his all round game especially if we look to whip balls into the box. I’m not so sure Wilson walks back into the side. 

And Wood isnt made of crisps 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Woody.

Burnley 144 games 49 goals

New Zealand 60 games 27 goals

Milton Nunez never scored for sunlun and Ratboy scored 0 goals in 8 games for England.

You heard it here first