Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

Joleon Lescott, action man who's been left too near the fire, reckons if ASM looked up more often than he does and played the sensible ball he wouldn't be at Newcastle, he'd be at one of the top European sides. In fairness we can probably all agree on that. 

Monkey hands Keys talking before this round of matches. He really hasn't got a fucking clue has he 😂

What else did we learn in the PL break? Well - that Newcastle are still in big trouble, that’s for sure.

Their spend in January was interesting I mentioned Wood in the last blog. He’s a solid citizen. Trippier is too, although he’s not going to win you many games. Dan Burn? Underwhelming. So was the addition of Targett. Guimaraes is the wrong man, at the wrong time, at the wrong club for me. Is he really going to dig them out of trouble? I don’t think so. He’s got quality that’s for sure - but he might just be ‘new’ Dmitri Payet.

You can see why Newcastle bought him. They just had to land a big one (big-ish) to prove they could, but they came up well short. They were nowhere near the ones they really wanted. All the money on the world doesn’t guarantee success.

I don’t see enough goals in them to survive. I was texting a Geordie legend on another matter this week and he agreed - although he mis-understood my question - which was ‘do you think they’ve got enough to come straight back up?’ 🤷‍♂️😂.

Another problem which has emerged for the Toon is that two of the other strugglers are going to give it a right go.

Norwich are finding some form under Dean Smith - whose been the course before - and Roy Hodgson will get a tune out of Watford. What a great start - their first PL clean sheet in two years and six managers - at Burnley! Hodgson will have been delighted with the result. Yep - if Newcastle are going to stay up they’ve got it all on.

I can’t wait for the game against Everton this week. What a difference in the attitude and atmosphere around Goodison for the tie against Brentford. It was as if a stiff breeze off the Mersey had blown the stench of the Benitez era away. I’ve spoken to people who suffered the pain of the Spaniards time with Everton. Three words keep coming up - distanced, difficult and destructive. Three ‘d’s. Here’s another - dunce.

Good luck Frank. It’s great to have you back in business. Taking Paul Clement is a smart move. Listen to him talk on KeysandGray The Podcast @keysandGraypod. He’s worked with the very best all over Europe. He’s a smart guy.

I’m not suggesting it’s going to be easy for them - quite the opposite - but it was a great start and I think they’ll win at Newcastle this week. Everybody at Goodison looked refreshed.  

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Ah'm the fucking Geordie lyrical gangster coming at yi with great lyrics! Lol!"

Lee-Ryder-pic.jpg

It’s all about winning the lottery awards err pottery awards err the thing where you are good with wordles.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Keys is a fucking morning TV anchor that lucked his way into a football presenting job. Wtf does he think he's doing writing at length about football. 

If I was Rafa I would send him a buncb of red roses every monthz

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Keys is a fucking morning TV anchor that lucked his way into a football presenting job. Wtf does he think he's doing writing at length about football. 

image.jpeg.36d5d9d4ba01ad4dcc226ef384949e96.jpeg

• Haha 5

On 01/02/2022 at 17:23, Renton said:

I'm going. I'm no Jonah either, we hardly ever lose when I'm there so definitely a home win. 

Happy Big Brother GIF by Global TV

Haven't read the thread after this post, but HMHM, how do you like those apples?

Gettin! 

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Joleon Lescott, action man who's been left too near the fire, reckons if ASM looked up more often than he does and played the sensible ball he wouldn't be at Newcastle, he'd be at one of the top European sides. In fairness we can probably all agree on that. 

:lol: The same Lescott that was confident Everton would hammer us iirc.

That Everton side are absolutely painful btw. That CM of theirs who is one of the most Scottish looking people I’ve ever seen in my life, Gordon I think? (Just looked him up and apparently he’s a scouser :lol:)Wow he was fucking shite, spent half his time trying to injure everyone then when Trippier had a go at him about it he legged it behind his own players. Look forward to playing them again :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

This paragraph is fucking hilarious, shes a fucking awful writer at the best of times, desperately trying to reach her word counts but it goes to a new level when shes also trying to accomplish something with her writing rather than just reporting on the match

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

The nights may be starting to get a little lighter but, whenever Jordan Pickford, touched the ball it felt as if the clock had been turned back to pantomime season. To Newcastle fans, villains do not come bigger than Everton’s former Sunderland goalkeeper and they subjected to him to some pretty relentless high-decibel booing. By way of variety, there were repeated, rather rude, choruses referring to his Wearside heritage but Pickford simply responded by reminding everyone that his kicking is very good indeed.

• Haha 7

However it was such a special night to be there. The flags were in the Leazes, the crowd was well up for it and tortured Pickford on every touch.

There was a lovely inflatable T. Rex right in front of me and it was a few rows behind the goal. When Pickford took his place in goal at the start, there was a lovely 10 second stare off between the two and you could tell he was seething :lol: 

Everything’s already been said about the game and I agree with all the praise being heaped on the team.

How refreshing though going into the last 10 minutes of a game, chilled and knowing we are going to win.

Even the walk back to the car with chants ringing out around the ground was wonderful.

The biggest plus on the night was seeing that we can get goals from other individuals. What a relief.

Bring on Villa :nufc:

6157BC3F-5188-4892-AAB3-2F0E689847FA.png

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

15th Jan that reply. :lol: He's sat on that one. 

He's a COLD FRENCH MOTHERFUCKER. 

I don't care what motivates them, as long as they're motivated. The pettier the better in fact.

• Like 2