Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

If it's going to be a close call I'd rather he was overcautious. It would be nasty kick in the bollocks if Trippier played and he aggravated what was originally a fairly minor calf problem. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he'll play.

made of sterner stuff than callum wilson is wor kieran!

I reckon he'll be on the bench. Don't consider using him unless we have to. 

Of course if Bruceball was still in charge, he'd been the first name on the teamsheet. 

That said if he was still in charge, we wouldn't have Trippier at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I reckon he'll be on the bench. Don't consider using him unless we have to. 

Aye, stick him on the sideline in a giant red box labelled 'Break glass in case of emergency'.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Aye, stick him on the sideline in a giant red box labelled 'Break glass in case of emergency'.

Ahhh in the 'Shola Safe'? 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Just make sure that if anyone breaks in, it’s actually a burglar, and not just a mess :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2008-2009/ameobi-in-mess_sto1801006/story-amp.shtml

Sammy had let himself in to play video games again? :lol:

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"People saw on Tuesday when we played Newcastle the atmosphere was fantastic, even when we went 1-0 up they never lost the fans....."

:whistling:

"A number of us [including The Originals, Everton Fans’ Forum, View From The Bullens and the County Road Bobblers]..."

I mean I was sceptical until I saw that the County Road Bobblers are on board, but that changes everything. 

• Haha 7

Back in the dark days of the 80s,the County Road Bobblers once took on the Gremlins at a game of organised conkers. Fortunately someone tipped the police off and they were able to defuse tensions before things got really nasty. 

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"A number of us [including The Originals, Everton Fans’ Forum, View From The Bullens and the County Road Bobblers]..."

I mean I was sceptical until I saw that the County Road Bobblers are on board, but that changes everything. 

:lol:

Also is quite funny the vitriol a lot of them love hurling our way then this? :lol: (They love us really. They're just like their mates on Wearside. Hate you/want to be you!) ;)

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Back in the dark days of the 80s,the County Road Bobblers once took on the Gremlins at a game of organised conkers. Fortunately someone tipped the police off and they were able to defuse tensions before things got really nasty. 

The County road bobblers at an away game. 

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

At one point someone threatened to thump someone else 

• Haha 1