Howe's Midfield General's v Brentford's Plummeting Palpitation Pastry Plebs

wykikitoon

The script for this points towards Eriksen having a cathartic stormer, so hopefully if he does have one we still come out on top regardless. It's looking like ASM will be back, and perhaps very touch and go for Manquillo, so having ASM and perhaps Javier back will be a big boost. Krafth was OK against West Ham, but if I recall correctly it was him who gave away the freekick which led to the goal and it's the type of thing he does quite often, so having Manquillo in there ahead of him should lead to less clear opportunities for the opposition. 

Edited by Polarboy

If Eriksen plays I can imagine Joelinton giving him and absolutely torrid time tbh, hes a great player but well out of match practice and Joelinton wouldn't give him a second on the ball.

8 minutes ago, Andrew said:

If Eriksen plays I can imagine Joelinton giving him and absolutely torrid time tbh, hes a great player but well out of match practice and Joelinton wouldn't give him a second on the ball.

it’s still feels hilarious that we’re talking about Joelinton like this. I love it 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Train sorted. 

Boat sorted. 

Match ticket sorted. 

Canny! 

probably me favourite london pub on kew bridge rd and just round the corner from brentford's ground.

the express tavern, not sure about the vodka/coke situation but is renowned for its selection of real ales and particularly ciders. one side of the bar is dedicated to the latter with at least a dozen on offer and not a strongbow or stowford to be seen. thoroughly recommend you try them all.

very envious.   :)

• Like 1

On 21/02/2022 at 15:31, Ayatollah Hermione said:

God help Eriksen when Chris Wood is around. Asking him if he’s still got the heart for football and such 

A Good Heart by Feargal Sharkey playing through the PA during the warm up? :blush2:

• Haha 5