Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You play for a club that's in the CL mate. And you can't get a game for them. That's why you're having to leave. 

Exactly, surely actually playing in a top league should be the priority at his age, especially when he's already won the champions league.

3 hours ago, OTF said:

Exactly, surely actually playing in a top league should be the priority at his age, especially when he's already won the champions league.

Better still, why wouldn't you want to join a club that wants to upset the status quo and has genuine champions league aspirations.

Footballer are generally thick and gutless, that's what makes Bruno and big Sven interesting.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He’s American, he’ll be in the World Cup squad. Who’s going to take his place? Burt Starbucks?

It's between Burt Starbucks, Pulisic and Hank Hog-Roast the 3rd.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Polarboy said:

According to the Mail, Pulisic only wants to join a team in the Champions League if he leaves Chelsea. I'd guess he'll be away to either Italy or Germany if that's the case. 

If it's true, (it's the mail), then we should drop our interest like a stone. Last thing we need is this attitude from a player. I don't want our journey to possible success take any longer than it already will by having unwilling players. NUFC getting to where we hope will blow his Chelsea experience out of the water where they've got used to not being shit. The attitude of a fair few of their fans to winning the Europa League under Rafa absolutely stunk. 

• Like 3

Max Power taking the field.  

The Express, so boulder worth of salt at the ready, are claiming that Romano has said that we've put in a double bid for both Sarr and Pedro. As I've said I'd definitely take Sarr, and nicking a player off Gerard would be hilarious given Villa are hovering close to sacking form. But unless Romano said it on one of his podcasts or interviews, he hasn't posted it on Twitter as of yet. This would be a new level of shite reporting from the Express if they're making up stuff other transfer experts have said. 

• Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season