Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

That Athletic article gives Isak a 95% similarity rating to Vardy - the current PL striker that he's most like. 

I'd be happy with that. I love watching Vardy play when he's on song. He was a fucking nightmare at his best 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That Athletic article gives Isak a 95% similarity rating to Vardy - the current PL striker that he's most like. 

I'd be happy with that. I love watching Vardy play when he's on song. He was a fucking nightmare at his best 

92% like Wilson too iirc. So should fit into our current setup.

• Like 1

Plus it sounds like he he can play with his back to goal and come short as well as running in behind. A modern day Drogba. Potentially. I like how he can play in the wide areas too. Some of those hits coming in from the left wing were ridiculous 

Will underline to Watford, our offer for Pedro is/was definitely it, they may try and squeeze more from some others but if player wants to come here could be interesting.

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The West Ham move for Paqueta is good news, I reckon. Puts us to a decision. If we have any interest at all in signing him, we'll find out in the next few days. 

Massive waste if he does end up at West Ham though, hope he has more sense than that and stays put till January at least if nothing else works out. 

They're a good club tbf. Well run now, Moyes is a good manager, and it's London. I couldn't fault him if he goes there but I hope we try and nick him. 

I know fuck all about him btw but if he's Bruno's mate, he'll do for me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell it's happening. 

Diego wins the Internet. 

Are we just gonna delete The Fish's account or something? 

Hold the fucking phone Cybertron. Just because I was doing some fucking work while all this unravelled didn't mean I wasn't ahead of the game. I was talking about Isak fucking months ago! Check yourself before I wreck yourself.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Hold the fucking phone Cybertron. Just because I was doing some fucking work while all this unravelled didn't mean I wasn't ahead of the game. I was talking about Isak fucking months ago! Check yourself before I wreck yourself.

Dave you KNOW when you've been Diego'd! 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They're a good club tbf. Well run now, Moyes is a good manager, and it's London. I couldn't fault him if he goes there but I hope we try and nick him. 

I know fuck all about him btw but if he's Bruno's mate, he'll do for me. 

Ummmm...

image.thumb.png.fd75d737294c5940989d1bd80790ad13.png

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Dave you KNOW when you've been Diego'd! 

Diego is welcome in my house, but make no mistake Gemmill, this is MY house.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

LIAR !!!

I have searched PL's posts and he hasn't mentioned Isak at all, you never post anything he hasn't said, so you are spouting bollocks (again!!)

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My main man James Lawrence Alcott says that West Ham fans shouldn't panic. 

Yeah, my West Ham mate isn't troubled yet.

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Let's hope he wants to come and we can agree terms or there's gonna have to be a LOT of toothpaste (spunk) put back in the tube (our willies) on here. 

Apparently he's already agreed that.  Just clubs finalising.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season