Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 minute ago, spongebob toonpants said:

That's the fella. I can't remember my own mobile number, but that is burnt in my brain

BT used to have a similar service back in the 80s - can't remember the number but it was 3 digits. Regularly got knacked off my Dad for racking up a sizeable bill listening to sports news. 

1 minute ago, Craig said:

BT used to have a similar service back in the 80s - can't remember the number but it was 3 digits. Regularly got knacked off my Dad for racking up a sizeable bill listening to sports news. 

Same thing happened to me once from my mam and dad wanting to know who'd been ringing 0898 numbers? I blamed clubcall as well. 👍

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Same thing happened to me once from my mam and dad wanting to know who'd been ringing 0898 numbers? I blamed clubcall as well. 👍

:icon_lol: precisely the reason I had to ring that line, and not Clubcall was the fucker had put a block on all premium (0898 / 0891) numbers. I suspect my brother was at fault for that and he fucking hated sport so it was definitely NOT Clubcall.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

jeez, sorry man

Nah, not your fault, and it was 30 years ago last month. Just weird to be sat there browsing the news and read about a mate with a very uncommon name from Tyne & Wear who was amongst the dead. 

• Sad 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season