Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

45 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I noticed this was all over that sportswashing thread on RTG. Mackems think we're crying into our pillows over this one :lol:

• Haha 1

I’ve never seen him play so I’m not going to get upset, there’s a ton of good players out there that improve us. 

The mackems can do some fucking amount of mental gymnastics like, we may or may not still be in for him, but if we say we are and Milan beat us to him that means we are targeting a pool of players that a side currently top of Serie A (and finished 2nd iirc last season?) want. Is that something anyone would be upset by? We were struggling to get Hamza Choudrey on loan and getting outbid for Ajer by Brentford last summer ffs. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I think I’m getting too old for this nonsense. How the chuff is he 0.51xG when he has already scored a sitter? Surely he should be over 1?

I wouldn’t worry mate- no fucker will even mention it by next season. 

🙏 🙏

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, he's been bone idle for the four seasons previous with his *checks notes* 156 goals for club and country.

;) 

Robin Robin after seeing this.....

drum ztu9syp GIF

• Haha 3

:lol: Viduka was physically knackered when we got him (not that he was in the same class anyway). Mbappe’s still in his early 20s

I heard a story from a lad about Viduka.  When he was at Leeds as a junior Viduka was there.  They were on the training ground and O'leary had them running around the training ground and Viduka told him to fuck off he wasn't doing it as he didn't want to do a 'Viven-Foe' :lol: 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I think I’m getting too old for this nonsense. How the chuff is he 0.51xG when he has already scored a sitter? Surely he should be over 1?

Because xG measures how many goals he's expected to score, and is not impacted by how many he does/doesn't score.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season