Howe's Beautiful Brazilian vs Tuchel's Tall Turgid Tosspot's

wykikitoon

Considering the rotation squad, we fought pretty well. There wasn't much they did better than us. We could have gotten 1 point or even 3 points. The penalty was robbed by the sucker ref and VAR.

I appreciate my team for their effort.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That pen, he could have been done for the shirt pull AND a fucking leg sticking out.

WHY, didn't VAR even look at it?  Surly this is why VAR was brought in.

Aye, he's not got near the ball and they gave a corner didn't they? If that's not clear and obvious what is? Has to be a week off at least for the VAR.

2 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Considering the rotation squad, we fought pretty well. There wasn't much they did better than us. We could have gotten 1 point or even 3 points. The penalty was robbed by the sucker ref and VAR.

I appreciate my team for their effort.

This, everything we could control we did well, Burn got caught slightly flat footed and the player who shouldn't have been out there finished fantastically. It was only that and a Lascelles bit of terrible positioning that had them threatening to score.

Speaking of Lascelles, I'm convinced he's never going to have composure on the ball, the unnecessary turn overs on top of his penchant for not marking should keep him well down the pecking order.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Okay, we need to get over this. Howay against free fall Everton. Whilst I normally fucking hate @Gemmill being right, I'm fully with him on this now. Wykiki, do your stuff, but you're on a warning mind. 

I think wykiki needs to take a break.

I started the man utd thread and our unbeaten run, I think the responsibility is probably back on my young shoulders.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

I started the man utd thread and our unbeaten run, I think the responsibility is probably back on my young shoulders.

Smash it dude, I am happy to hand the batten.  Freshen it up! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

I'm okay with that personally. Wykiki has served us well and practically guided us ro safety. I insist he does the last match of the season though, in his honour. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That pen, he could have been done for the shirt pull AND a fucking leg sticking out.

WHY, didn't VAR even look at it?  Surly this is why VAR was brought in.

The explanation from the VAR was that the shirt pull wasn’t enough to make him go down.

Is it any wonder you see players going down easy when it seems to be the only way to get a decision (unless you’re us).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The explanation from the VAR was that the shirt pull wasn’t enough to make him go down.

Is it any wonder you see players going down easy when it seems to be the only way to get a decision (unless you’re us).

Pulling the shirt is also a foul…he fouled him twice.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Got fuck all to say apart from fucking ROBBED.

Ok, so I’m not going to dwell on this game one moment longer than when I press submit.

I have to add that Eddie Howe again got his tactics spot on and it was only shit refereeing that cost us this match. A very good display from a far from ideal first choice 11.

Nobody in this league will relish playing us this season.

Right, roll on Thursday :) 

39 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Shite English forward. He’s shitting skills are obviously better than his grammar.

Not sure about his wiping either.

“His” shitting skills you stupid Kraut cunt.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We need a separate thread for all this shite. If people want to talk about it, they can talk about it there. I'm not saying we should turn a blind eye but it's nothing to do with today's match, and I'm bored of hearing from these clever cunt journalists who've said fuck all about Abramovich for the last 19 years, suddenly discovering their conscience. 

• Like 6