£20 note burning, loadsamoney cunts v Eddie Howe's Saudi omerta luvving Mags

Howmanheyman

That was absolutely pathetic. 

In a point that a few of us discussed in another thread, I think that’s three Spurs goals that started with ASM losing the ball by pissing about. 

Burn looking poor again there.

Today’s performance looks like they went for a piss up ahead of the game. Stupid, fouls, awful control of the ball, piss poor passing, terrible positioning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I don't mind any of those players having roles next year but of course I want to see an evolution to better players over time.

5-1 just now. Everyone can fuck off. This is shit.

This is why I don’t want them. I know we will have some as it’s not feasible to replace the entire squad but they’ve got this in them, their heads drop and they give up. Maybe I’m a harsh person but I’m just sick to the back teeth of watching players like Jonjo fucking Shelvey, just players that aren’t bothered about getting a hiding like this whereas someone like Trippier would be fucking seething. 

Edited by Howay

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Feels like all the progress we made is wated mind. Back to Bruce days. Sort it out Howe.

I’m not sure how much blame lies at Howe’s feet. You can’t really argue with the lineup. It’s the players who have been utter shite.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

ASM won't be in the starting XI next season. For all he's good at dribbling, his end product is not worth the number of turnovers he gives away 

He's brilliant at counter attacking in that kind if game. Otherwise he is a fucking liability. I think he's at his level with NUFC now but neither of us can progress with him. 

Just now, ewerk said:

I’m not sure how much blame lies at Howe’s feet. You can’t really argue with the lineup. It’s the players who have been utter shite.

Yup, they completely gave up after the second. The Spurs players were all in 20 yard of space while Schar and Burn were nowhere to be seen. For a lot of them they just relapsed into that lazy, apathetic mode from the Bruce days. 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

True but he manages the players. Why does he get plaudits when they're playing well?

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I thought we defended far too deep right from the start but it worked in the first half.

But I agree about a string of shocking individual mistakes and performances. Schär’s awful pass ahead of their 3rd and Burn’s overall performance.

Some players couldn’t have played worse if they were drunk.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Feels like all the progress we made is wated mind. Back to Bruce days. Sort it out Howe.

No it fucking doesn't. We got beat by a spawny Everton goal, lost to a lucky Chelsea goal, and now we got turned over by a good Spurs side. Prior to that we were 9 games unbeaten. 

Today has been shite, but to claim that we're back to Bruce days is reactionary horseshit. 

• Like 3

How shit is Chris Wood btw :lol:. I think it was Fraser who had beat his man, was running into the box and clearly shaped up to pass it along the ground to Wood, instead of running ball side of the stagnant CB he fucking ran far side :lol: :lol:. That was about 2 minutes before the Spurs 3rd iirc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

How shit is Chris Wood btw :lol:. I think it was Fraser who had beat his man, was running into the box and clearly shaped up to pass it along the ground to Wood, instead of running ball side of the stagnant CB he fucking ran far side :lol: :lol:. That was about 2 minutes before the Spurs 3rd iirc. 

Aye. I'm past the point where I'm gonna try to defend Wood tbh. We definitely don't play to his strengths, but he's not good. We probably did consign Burnley to relegation by buying him, but that was a lot of money for not very much footballer. 

• Like 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

No it fucking doesn't. We got beat by a spawny Everton goal, lost to a lucky Chelsea goal, and now we got turned over by a good Spurs side. Prior to that we were 9 games unbeaten. 

Today has been shite, but to claim that we're back to Bruce days is reactionary horseshit. 

"Feels like". It isn't like this yet, but I'm fucking sick of good runs and much longer terrible runs. And this goes beyond Bruce even. Howe had a brilliant winning run, but we've lost the last 3 and today was disaster imo. Very Bruce like. Full strength squad, just back from a team building exercise in the sun. And we're fucking horse shit. And I really fucking hate spurs. So fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

"Feels like". It isn't like this yet, but I'm fucking sick of good runs and much longer terrible runs. And this goes beyond Bruce even. Howe had a brilliant winning run, but we've lost the last 3 and today was disaster imo. Very Bruce like. Full strength squad, just back from a team building exercise in the sun. And we're fucking horse shit. And I really fucking hate spurs. So fuck off. 

Spurs away. Chelsea away. And Everton away at the end of a really tough run of away games. You're being absolutely fucking ridiculous here tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Can’t these lot getting anything off Wolves. I would drop ASM for Murphy, play Bruno and offer a prayer to the hippy in the sky.

What an awful performance.

I think Howe will light them up after that. Hopefully Shelvey is dropped for Bruno, I agree on dropping ASM I honestly think we are a better functioning side without him - he obviously has the occasional moment in his back pocket but he’s a real liability at times and isn’t learning. 

Honestly would play Krafth over Manquillo as well. Shame we have no viable alternative to Burn and Schar as each of them deserve dropped after that mare. 

Helps we are at home for the next 3. Had a lot of away games in a row there. 

Edited by Howay

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Can’t these lot getting anything off Wolves. I would drop ASM for Murphy, play Bruno and offer a prayer to the hippy in the sky.

What an awful performance.

I'm going to the match on Friday. At worst we'll get a draw. Nit kidding,.I go loads and we never lose. My aura lifts the team. 

• Haha 1