£20 note burning, loadsamoney cunts v Eddie Howe's Saudi omerta luvving Mags

Howmanheyman

"ah'l give the next match thread a miss as ah don't think yiz can handle the Ryder crack, it's too brutal on yiz and Eddie's lads need all the help they can get if ah'm being totally honest."

Lee-Ryder-pic.jpg

• Haha 5

Little Miss Logic is being educated on Twitter and then kicking off about it :lol:

Any advances on 564.6 miles? 

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Craig said:

Little Miss Logic is being educated on Twitter and then kicking off about it :lol:

Absolutely no fucking shock to see her play the soopafan card like. She’s a young lass, presumably without much in the way of responsibilities, doing something she (again presumably) enjoys. Don’t get me wrong, I think that, on the whole our away support is great and I’m sure the players etc appreciate it. But they’re basically having fun in their own free time. Do you want a fucking medal? On top of that when she spouted absolute shite about Willock she used being at the match as an excuse :lol: but now it elevates her opinion. Wraith probably gave her lessons on talking bollocks then getting defensive and playing the victim as he wrote the book on it

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Absolutely no fucking shock to see her play the soopafan card like. She’s a young lass, presumably without much in the way of responsibilities, doing something she (again presumably) enjoys. Don’t get me wrong, I think that, on the whole our away support is great and I’m sure the players etc appreciate it. But they’re basically having fun in their own free time. Do you want a fucking medal? On top of that when she spouted absolute shite about Willock she used being at the match as an excuse :lol: but now it elevates her opinion. Wraith probably gave her lessons on talking bollocks then getting defensive and playing the victim as he wrote the book on it

Twitter Supafan: 'Up at daft o'clock on my day off for a trip to wherever. WHY DO WE DO IT?' 

Because you can and you want to, daft cunt. :cuppa:

• Haha 5

Yesterday was a bit of a wakeup call for all of us.  There's still a lot of players there that aren't good enough, most of us knew this, but I'm not convinced all of the new players are as good as what they have appeared to be in that great run either.  Burn had a brilliant start but he's no Maldini he's just a decent player.  Same with Tragett.  Personally I'm far from convinced that we should be signing Targett permanently in the summer.  The complete shit show we've had at leftback for years (particularly this season with Ritchie having to play there) has mean that a merely competent player has looked far better than that.  Wood has done the job we needed him to do but shouldn't be more than back up if we have the aspirations that we are supposed to have.  If I'm being honest the only two players we have who I'm totally convinced have the ability to step up are Trippier and Bruno.  If Joelinton continues to learn the midfield position and improves anything like he has done this season then he may too.  ASM may well more consistenly be able to show his quality with better players around him but at the moment he's still mixing the magic with dross far too often (the fact that the opposition know he's our only big threat certainly makes him easier to play against mind).

I am liking Howe's reaction to the game.  He knows where we are as a team and knows that we shouldn't have tried to chase the game and leave ourselves as wide open as we did.  I'm not suggesting we should be going in against the top sides and playing as deep as we did with cabbage heed, clearly that got us nowhere anyway, but we have to be more understanding of where we still are as a team.

I said all along I'd be happy with a couple of points from these last four games and we got three so I'm not remotely concerned that we will go down.  I'm still confident that we'll get the three or four points we need over these next four games.  But if we're going to move into the top half let alone any further up the league, there's a lot to be done in the summer.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Craig said:

:lol: This whole fume about Howe taking a striker off for a defender, I get that it’s negative but there’s something to be said for avoiding a 7-1 or worse score line as we absolutely were not coming back. Is it what I would have liked Howe to do? Maybe not but then again it’s not like we have talent on the bench. 

Oh aye, for her little distance question I’ll be going to a couple of matches when I’m home in the summer so that’s a 6,756 mile round trip for me. Would that allow me to have an opinion per Holly :lol:

It’s this weird sort of entitled soopafan/wannabe podcaster type that’s bizarre. People like her and Pearson come out with absolute fucking tripe then when anyone says you’re talking shite they immediately scream on about how they’re a soopafan and know way more. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Twitter Supafan: 'Up at daft o'clock on my day off for a trip to wherever. WHY DO WE DO IT?' 

Because you can and you want to, daft cunt. :cuppa:

:lol: :lol: Aye you and Alex nailed it. If it’s such a fucking chore then pack it in, it’s not a job. 

• Like 2

Aye, we haven’t got striker options anyway atm. Following on from what DK was saying I’d sign Targett and still be looking at an upgrade. We’ve not got much cover in that position and I’ve pretty much written Lewis off. I’d look at better cover at RB too. We also need at least another CB too. That’s before even looking at other areas of the pitch. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: Aye you and Alex nailed it. If it’s such a fucking chore then pack it in, it’s not a job. 

It is if you’re a full time YouTuber ;) 

:lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

I used to love going to away games and went when I could including many grounds that don't exist anymore. Can't remember me getting to these places then sticking 50p in a phone box and ringing anyone who'll listen, 'Well I'm at Elm Park for a 3rd round fa cup tie. I MUST BE INSANE AND ABSOLUTELY CRAZY FOR KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF! LOL!'

• Haha 5

Aye every away trip I’ve been on has been class, win or lose. Better if you win but like all of us I’ve seen us get battered and still had a good day out.

The problem is that these wannabe “influencers” are either especially stupid or have a controversial opinion for the sake of sparking debate & their profile rising as a consequence. (The true Geordie playbook).

Plus I don’t think going to the match now that we’re a very wealthy, ambitious club should be that taxing. 

Its not like some of the shit we’ve seen under Ashley where the match was absolutely horrible & there seemingly no end to it. You couldn’t even enjoy a good performance because all you could see on a player was a price tag.

So some 16 y/o who’s seen fuck all & who’s parents are probably financing everything can fuck right off playing soopafan.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I used to love going to away games and went when I could including many grounds that don't exist anymore. Can't remember me getting to these places then sticking 50p in a phone box and ringing anyone who'll listen, 'Well I'm at Elm Park for a 3rd round fa cup tie. I MUST BE INSANE AND ABSOLUTELY CRAZY FOR KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF! LOL!'

Noelie used to pin his anecdotes to the parish notice board 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye every away trip I’ve been on has been class, win or lose. Better if you win but like all of us I’ve seen us get battered and still had a good day out.

The problem is that these wannabe “influencers” are either especially stupid or have a controversial opinion for the sake of sparking debate & their profile rising as a consequence. (The true Geordie playbook).

Plus I don’t think going to the match now that we’re a very wealthy, ambitious club should be that taxing. 

Its not like some of the shit we’ve seen under Ashley where the match was absolutely horrible & there seemingly no end to it. You couldn’t even enjoy a good performance because all you could see on a player was a price tag.

So some 16 y/o who’s seen fuck all & who’s parents are probably financing everything can fuck right off playing soopafan.

Adam Pearson’s comment about the hard work he was doing for the club, man. :lol: it’s not hard work (or work for that matter) and it’s not for the club. 

• Haha 3

Aye I mean the club were actually filming that match themselves & posted highlights the day after. He’s a grifter & I think he’s largely seen as a bit of a joke by the women’s team. He probably isn’t on the U23s radar. 

Turning up to a match with an iPhone isn’t exactly filming it, also doing “vlogs” without a microphone sounds awful. 

It’s all just throughly unprofessional & very disingenuous.

FWIW the women film their matches for performance analysis, I was talking to a bloke last year who was filming it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Alex said:

Stan definitely isn’t creepy as fuck either btw 

Him and Wraith are definitely on the same page, the creepy fuckers. 

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

Where were they when we were shit?

Ah but it's OK Dave because she put in 564.6 miles. 

The 0.6 mile must make all the fucking difference, like. :lol:

• Haha 4