World Cup 2022

20 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Tbf to Southgate, can’t really argue with a lot of that. Gallagher is an odd one though, especially when Loftus-Cheek is playing more and more for Chelsea recently. Maddison won’t get a look in btw. Neither will Wilson, I reckon but nice for him to get the recognition

Probably picked Maddison and Wilson to keep the press quiet.  Boring cunt.

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Thought he was a Newcastle supporter. In which case, probably doesn't want him injured. 

Seemed to think Toney should have been picked. Just kept blabbing about injury. Fuck all about his goals. Didn't say Maguire Philips and other who have hardly played this season. 

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Seemed to think Toney should have been picked. Just kept blabbing about injury. Fuck all about his goals. Didn't say Maguire Philips and other who have hardly played this season. 

Mediate The Muppets GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Ivan Toney is being investigated for illegal betting, there’s no way he was going.

Oh but lets ignore that.  Can't have the BBC doing a proper job can we?  We shall gloss over that.

'BUT OI STOP OIL BASTARDS HOW DARE YOU DISRUPT HARRIET THE NURSE WHO WORKS 700 HOURS A WEEK AND NEEDS FOOD BANKS.'

Hmmm why the increase in food banks over the last decade BBC?

'Oooo look a pigeon dancing, hahaha, Tony Livesey is sooooooo funny'

AND YES I AM MENTAL!

• Haha 3

Three Newcastle players in the England squad! Right on our shoulders in the league and with an easier draw in the league cup. Times they are a changing.

Pickford , Pope, Ramsdale / Maguire, Shaw, Dier, Stones, Walker, Trippier, Coady, White, Trent / Bellingham, Mount, Gallagher, Rice, Henderson, Phillips / Maddison, Foden, Grealish, Kane, Saka, Sterling, Wilson, Rashford

Out of that lot I suspect we'll start with Pickford / Trent, Stones, Maguire, Shaw / Henderson, Rice, Bellingham / Saka, Sterling, Kane

But from that lot i'd start with these Pickford / Trippier, Stones, Maguire, Shaw / Rice, Phillips, Mount / Foden, Sterling, Kane

Not sure Walker should be in the squad, but his pace might be vital in further rounds.

Maguire is gash, he'd be 6th choice centre back at City.

I'd have left either of those out for Dan Burn who absolutely should have gone for me. He's grown on me. Maybe Burn found acclaim too late.

Phillips is fit and fresh and needs game time so give it to him early in the tournament as we might need him later.

Bellingham is a headless chicken for me. doesn't help with controlling the midfield but he carries the ball well. City want him supposedly.

I'll be honest Foden is in my team as he's City

Grealish won't get your vote but for me, on form he worries defenders and is better with an overlapping fullback. Didn't want to sign Jack but he's City so i have to find the bias.

Happy that Trippier is there.

Surprised by Wilson but when i think who else i become less surprised.

You won't win anything with Dier in the team.

I'd actually drop Sterling to the bench due to club form but he never lets Englad down so fair enough.

2 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

Three Newcastle players in the England squad! Right on our shoulders in the league and with an easier draw in the league cup. Times they are a changing.

Pickford , Pope, Ramsdale / Maguire, Shaw, Dier, Stones, Walker, Trippier, Coady, White, Trent / Bellingham, Mount, Gallagher, Rice, Henderson, Phillips / Maddison, Foden, Grealish, Kane, Saka, Sterling, Wilson, Rashford

Out of that lot I suspect we'll start with Pickford / Trent, Stones, Maguire, Shaw / Henderson, Rice, Bellingham / Saka, Sterling, Kane

But from that lot i'd start with these Pickford / Trippier, Stones, Maguire, Shaw / Rice, Phillips, Mount / Foden, Sterling, Kane

Not sure Walker should be in the squad, but his pace might be vital in further rounds.

Maguire is gash, he'd be 6th choice centre back at City.

I'd have left either of those out for Dan Burn who absolutely should have gone for me. He's grown on me. Maybe Burn found acclaim too late.

Phillips is fit and fresh and needs game time so give it to him early in the tournament as we might need him later.

Bellingham is a headless chicken for me. doesn't help with controlling the midfield but he carries the ball well. City want him supposedly.

I'll be honest Foden is in my team as he's City

Grealish won't get your vote but for me, on form he worries defenders and is better with an overlapping fullback. Didn't want to sign Jack but he's City so i have to find the bias.

Happy that Trippier is there.

Surprised by Wilson but when i think who else i become less surprised.

You won't win anything with Dier in the team.

I'd actually drop Sterling to the bench due to club form but he never lets Englad down so fair enough.

If he starts with TAA over Trippier he should be looked into for having Tory Party membership.