Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, Tom said:

It’s mad we have  an england international, it’s off the scale we have a Brazilian lad :lol: 

soon to be two brazilian internationals

image.thumb.png.09a97d3af5bfe743ec2c735fb27bf849.png

• Like 3

19 hours ago, The Fish said:

I'd expect once Wilson is match fit, Wood will be consigned to the bench, or when we need a wrecking ball option up front.

This. And he's not a bad option to come off the bench. Willock and Murphy will be decent options as well.

Bruno: "The guys here have already made music, shirts with my photo. Shirt with several pictures of me. If I give a backward pass, it’s Bruno! Bruno! Bruno!. When I scored, the guys wanted to invade the field. It’s been too cool, I’m enjoying it too much here."

• Like 1

What really strikes me with Bruno is how natural he is with the ball, it's hyperbole which I'm normally not a fan of, but it's like he was born with a ball at his feet. The back heel goal wasn't pre-meditated it was an instinctive strike, and there have been several other instances where he has played the ball in untraditional ways but with his natural fluidity. It's unlke anyone I've seen at the club before there's nothing showy or tricky about it and I'm genuinely excited to see what he can achieve here.

• Like 2

On 23/03/2022 at 09:30, OTF said:

What really strikes me with Bruno is how natural he is with the ball, it's hyperbole which I'm normally not a fan of, but it's like he was born with a ball at his feet. The back heel goal wasn't pre-meditated it was an instinctive strike, and there have been several other instances where he has played the ball in untraditional ways but with his natural fluidity. It's unlke anyone I've seen at the club before there's nothing showy or tricky about it and I'm genuinely excited to see what he can achieve here.

The back heel seems to be a signature move! He used it twice to pass the ball in the Brazil game, one leading to the goal!!

Edited by scoobos

6 hours ago, scoobos said:

The back heel seems to be a signature move! He used it twice to pass the ball in the Brazil game, one leading to the goal!!

Socrates used to do it all the time 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

If you go back earlier he actially started the play in his own half and advanced with the 1-2 before playing in Paqueta. Paqueta with the assist for Bruno's goal also.

After the summer it will be three Brazilians and one fully waxed in our midfield.

Please don't slap me Will.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Aye we're all here thinking he's mint, but that mask is hooked up to a tin of Dulux Once.

The correct name is ‘Twice’ 

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

The correct name is ‘Twice’ 

at least. Put 3 coats of 'frost white' on the wall in the 2nd bedroom but could still see the faintest hint of the pale terracotta the previous owners used.

I mean, sure that subtle hue was actually just a reflection of the redbrick from the neighbour, but still.

He’s absolutely fucking class. It’s going to be great watching him for us, especially once our front line improves and is able to really capitalize on his passing. 

• Like 3