Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Not jumped to any conclusions

it’s more like:

bairn + going after fans on social media + being a blatant badge kisser + not living up to the image he’s cultivated for himself since he joined the club + piss poor form = trouble

Fan boys won’t see this :cuppa: 

He's a mint footballer, just struggling for form at the minute. Leave Bruno alone.

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

He's a mint footballer, just struggling for form at the minute. Leave Bruno alone.

If any of you bothered to look at what I’ve actually said instead of misrepresenting fuckin everything you’ll see I described him as a great player this morning. He was however completely outplayed and overshadowed by wee Billy fae Saltcoats at the weekend  :scotsman:

Go figure that one out on a spreadsheet :cuppa:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If any of you bothered to look at what I’ve actually said instead of misrepresenting fuckin everything you’ll see I described him as a great player this morning. He was however completely outplayed and overshadowed by wee Billy fae Saltcoats at the weekend  :scotsman:

Go figure that one out on a spreadsheet :cuppa:

Oh well, if Billy fucking Gilmour had a better game on the weekend, we should all turn on Bruno and call him a "badge kisser", say that he's "not living up to the image he’s cultivated for himself since he joined the club" and have a go at him for being in "piss poor form".

Pack it up, pack it all up lads, football is finished.

Between you and me Dave, he just likes to repeat OVER AND OVER AGAIN that someone from Scotland had a good game.

And I'm absolutely fucking sick of it.

He just needs to put his spray-on Scotland top on, have a posh wank, and leave our Copacabana hottie the fuck alone.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Oh well, if Billy fucking Gilmour had a better game on the weekend, we should all turn on Bruno and call him a "badge kisser", say that he's "not living up to the image he’s cultivated for himself since he joined the club" and have a go at him for being in "piss poor form".

Pack it up, pack it all up lads, football is finished.

Dave you’re not saying anything here…you can usually prove me wrong with a little data based nugget, wouldn’t deny that for a minute :lol: but It’s not just wee Billy (tbf, he did the same to Rodri when Scotland beat Spain :D ) he’s just not properly in games. And he was guilty of that at times last season. We all know what he can do from the position he’s being played in but he’s not doing it. When you’re acting the big I AM all over the shop its fuckin gaulling to me to see him not live up to it in the pitch, that’s why am only singling him out . 

I’ll be kind to him and say he’s let it all go to his head the daft twat . It’s fairly obvious to me there’s a pattern there. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Between you and me Dave, he just likes to repeat OVER AND OVER AGAIN that someone from Scotland had a good game.

And I'm absolutely fucking sick of it.

He just needs to put his spray-on Scotland top on, have a posh wank, and leave our Copacabana hottie the fuck alone.

To be fair you’re right again :lol:

but no, Bruno needs to wind his neck in a bit 

• Haha 3

I think the big issue here is football fans need to find a scapegoat. And now Maxi has gone there's a genuine desire to find a different player to blame for all our problems. 

I'm frankly stunned that Bruno, of all players, is the one people have started going after. Early frontrunner Miggy was more understandable because his limitations are there for all to see. But Bruno is one of our best players. 

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s getting it in the neck from me because he’s very likely  the best player in the squad. I don’t criticise Miggy because he’s plainly at the very peak of his fairly limited powers. One player is making the absolute best of himself and the other is looking at fuckin Mothercare catalogues . Miggy is a new father too. Not sure why people can’t see the difference 🤷🏻‍♂️

@Dr Gloom I said this earlier. This is why I’m giving Bruno 6 nowt and this is why I don’t criticise Miggy. I don’t do scapegoats. I’m saying his outside influences are affecting his game. And when you’re an attention seeking little-house-on-the-prairie fucknut someone not blinded by infantile fuckin fan worship will notice 👍

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Mackem-esque behaviour here mind. Hero worshipped last season. 3 average games and the knives are out already 

I’ve never hero worshipped anyone in 30 odd fuckin years man . I err “raised concerns” last season. @ewerk will find it for you :lol: That was before he chased fans on Twitter and daddy day caregate. And I said earlier that this goes back to last season. So I’ve had to stage an intervention. He’s just not doing it and hasn’t properly for some time. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Wait til Billy Gilmour's balls drop and he's bringing his little scrote onto the pitchnin a Scotland babygro, feeding it Irn Bru from a Tommy Tippee. We won't be hearing any of this shit. 

Wait till he wipes Declan Rice all over the Hampden turf next Tuesday* :D 

* terms and conditions apply :cuppa:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

@Dr Gloom I said this earlier. This is why I’m giving Bruno 6 nowt and this is why I don’t criticise Miggy. I don’t do scapegoats. I’m saying his outside influences are affecting his game. And when you’re an attention seeking little-house-on-the-prairie fucknut someone not blinded by infantile fuckin fan worship will notice 👍

i don't know what a little-house-on-the-prairie fucknut is and for that reason i salute you :lol: 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i don't know what a ittle-house-on-the-prairie fucknut is and for that reason i salute you :lol: 

That’s an old saying from my apprenticeship days… if you remember (you might not, you’re younger than me??) in the opening titles a wee lass is seen running/skipping through the long grass of the prairie? ….. I used to get “here he fuckin comes, little house on the fuckin prairie” some mornings when I tiptoed into work, I did have quite long hair at the time.. it was probably that..

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, strawb said:

How is he showing off and how do you know he doesn’t have a care in the world?

Nobody has produced anything in 3 games against 3 good teams, what makes Bruno the target? 

That’s not all I’ve said though. Up to you to have a look through if you want 👍

24 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Dave you’re not saying anything here…you can usually prove me wrong with a little data based nugget, wouldn’t deny that for a minute :lol: but It’s not just wee Billy (tbf, he did the same to Rodri when Scotland beat Spain :D ) he’s just not properly in games. And he was guilty of that at times last season. We all know what he can do from the position he’s being played in but he’s not doing it. When you’re acting the big I AM all over the shop its fuckin gaulling to me to see him not live up to it in the pitch, that’s why am only singling him out . 

I’ll be kind to him and say he’s let it all go to his head the daft twat . It’s fairly obvious to me there’s a pattern there. 

He's playing averagely at the minute, which for him is below what we'd hope to see. But the whole team are misfiring at the minute, event he ebst performers (Tonali and Gordon) are only really looking good by comparison. I think it's a combination of key players being out of form for whatever reason (Pope, Bruno, Joelinton, etc.), the genuine quality of the opposition we've faced and the styles played by that opposition. 

e.g. Man City played a more defensive iteration of their system, with Guardiola shifting players into midfield to choke the influence of Joe, Sandro and Bruno. Liverpool were struggling with 11 men, but when they dropped to 10 they sat in deep, with excellent footballers. We struggle to get past a low block when the players are poor, it's nigh on impossible when they're good. Brighton was poor, to be fair, but they also focussed their play down the flanks and turned the centre into a negative space. 

For what it's worth, Bruno had the 2nd best pass completion % of our team (92%),  the majority of them were forward, made 3/4 tackles.

Yer boy Gilmour was 6th best at passing (88%) for Brighton, about half were backwards, made 0/4 tackles. 

The problem was our defence was wasteful in possession and made errors in positional and passing choices. Our forward line was starved of opportunities either through a stifling of our midfield, or poor positioning. We had a flurry of half chances just after we made substitutions, but in reality the only 'good' chance we had, was put away by Wilson We only had 9 shots, and only 2 on target.  

It's been said elsewhere, but we're essentially playing with three 8's and none of them seem to know when to go and when to cover. Tonali is avoiding any criticism because he's shiny and new, Joelinton is avoiding criticism because of his redemption arc and lower expectations, and so it's Bruno that's getting the stick when, realistically, he's not playing badly he's just not playing as well as he has done before. But that happens, I mean Trippier hasn't been anything like the presence that he was when he first joined and he hasn't for a while. But he's doing the basics right and he's a top professional so he gets a pass. 

I don't think there's any one player we should single out for criticism, I think there are issues with form for a few, and there's an issue with the system. 

• Like 4