Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

It's why IMO the PL in its current format is finished.

Bruno should not have to be sold to comply with artificial rules that do not account for owner's wealth.

It's the Saudi sovereign wealth fund - the richest on the planet - not some dodgy millionaire. 

Simon Jordan's suggestion about rewriting the rules and bringing levels of taxation into play is a good idea, but six clubs effectively rule the roost.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Craig said:

It's why IMO the PL in its current format is finished.

Bruno should not have to be sold to comply with artificial rules that do not account for owner's wealth.

It's the Saudi sovereign wealth fund - the richest on the planet - not some dodgy millionaire. 

Simon Jordan's suggestion about rewriting the rules and bringing levels of taxation into play is a good idea, but six clubs effectively rule the roost.

Should have let the cunts fuck off and join the super league tbh. The league would be much more fun without them.

• Like 4

I mean, all of this is gonna look a bit hollow if he's fucked off two months from now. :lol:

But I've got faith, I think he might stick around. He's got young kids who were born here, he's just bought a house, presumably his wife is settled, his dad is like a local celebrity. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I mean, all of this is gonna look a bit hollow if he's fucked off two months from now. :lol:

But I've got faith, I think he might stick around. He's got young kids who were born here, he's just bought a house, presumably his wife is settled, his dad is like a local celebrity. 

:wub:

From Alianca and Rio to Newcastle upon Tyne, a home away from home. Joelinton and Bruno, our Brazilian Geordies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

GMMG4OcWoAA-qmc?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly looks like a screen grab from a FIFA game.

Also he's saying

Staying Home Make Me GIF by P-Valley

• Like 2

17 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Badge kissing cunt*

*I love this bloke so much

You'd kiss his rusty sheriff's badge

14 hours ago, The Fish said:

Honestly looks like a screen grab from a FIFA game.

Also he's saying

Staying Home Make Me GIF by P-Valley

Nah, Hall is actually playing now for real.

• Haha 1

Really is going to be interesting this summer. Is this the club we hope it is with the team spirit and relationships between players and fans, or is it gearing up to be another standard "big club".

We shall see I suppose.

If he listen to what he says and tweets and consider the recent house purchase, he isn’t going anywhere.

But the release clause exists for a reason. PSG are one of the few clubs capable of paying £100m up front and his mrs is French (I think) so it wouldn’t surprise me if he does go. 

I’d be gutted if he does go and a little disappointed in him. He’d just be another cog in the wheel there, in a farmers league, albeit with a chance of going deep in the champions league. But he can be a legend for us. 

The one club I’d forgive him leaving for is Real Madrid. Seems unlikely this summer though due to Kronos signing an extension. 

I wouldn't feel badly towards him at all if he leaves. It's a really short career and his job is to make the absolute most of his talent, not to keep our club and its fans happy.

I'll be gutted and it's gonna be a long month to the end of June, but he certainly doesn't sound like someone who's agitating to go.

But if someone triggers his release, then he's gonna be put to a decision. And if they offer him double his wage, and they're a permanent fixture in the last 4 of the CL, he'd honestly be a bit stupid not to go. 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I would never have picked that on spot the ball. 

Showing your age. Did anyone ever win spot the ball ? Ball always seemed to be in the most unlikely place.

21 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Showing your age. Did anyone ever win spot the ball ? Ball always seemed to be in the most unlikely place.

Alex has mentioned in the last on here that the location of the ball wasn't actually genuine, but was instead decided by a panel. 

The panel wouldn't have picked that spot on the Bruno photo either, come to think of it. So I'm still in there with a chance. 

But no, never won. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

DA814EE0-C01F-4376-BAE6-C02A4D26175A.thumb.jpeg.86a2188cc021fd56c7d9f1d3b7250035.jpeg

That was actually a very good finish that he made look very easy 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Alex has mentioned in the last on here that the location of the ball wasn't actually genuine, but was instead decided by a panel. 

The panel wouldn't have picked that spot on the Bruno photo either, come to think of it. So I'm still in there with a chance. 

But no, never won. 

It was some legal thing where you couldn’t win a cash prize based on something that had already occurred / someone could’ve potentially seen (and cheated to win). So they took the ball out then a panel of ex-players (like the pools panel) decided where they thought it should be :lol: When it was the ones in the Shoot Annual (see answers on page 52 or whatever) then presumably that rigmarole was not required 

• Like 2

Supposedly Man City are looking at both Bruno (to replace phillips) and Paqueta (to replace bernado)

Tolmie is usually a decent source for City targets  ... https://twitter.com/RealTolmie/status/1785354577744691250

Obviously I have no idea if there is any substance to it. Maybe you guys do.

My question is, IF Newcastle were inclined to sell Bruno to City, what would it take?

oh and please don't shoot the messenger, i know what it's like we've had bernado to barca every summer. just like we had david silva and aguero to real madrid every summer (they stayed so maybe bruno will too)

4 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Supposedly Man City are looking at both Bruno (to replace phillips) and Paqueta (to replace bernado)

Tolmie is usually a decent source for City targets  ... https://twitter.com/RealTolmie/status/1785354577744691250

Obviously I have no idea if there is any substance to it. Maybe you guys do.

My question is, IF Newcastle were inclined to sell Bruno to City, what would it take?

oh and please don't shoot the messenger, i know what it's like we've had bernado to barca every summer. just like we had david silva and aguero to real madrid every summer (they stayed so maybe bruno will too)

IMO, at least £150m

apparently the £100m release clause can only be activated by foreign teams already in the champions league and the fee has to be paid up front. So realistically, you’re talking PSG Real, or a Saudi club, which seems less likely given he’s at the peak of his powers. 

It would take an astronomical bid from an English club so it’s probably a nonstarter for Man City.