2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

By the way (I know I’ll sound like an old fart here) but it’s going to take someone getting killed before they do something about the roads being open next to SJP immediately before and (particularly) after a match. It’s fucking ridiculous 

• Like 2

Just now, Alex said:

By the way (I know I’ll sound like an old fart here) but it’s going to take someone getting killed before they do something about the roads being open next to SJP immediately before and (particularly) after a match. It’s fucking ridiculous 

Said similar earlier this year.  Mate assumed it was shut and walked out and someone almost twatted him.

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

It definitely needs to be pedestrianised, that said most of the roads around the city centre are an absolute shambles. 

1970s infrastructure doesn’t work for a modern city. 

The club might be better off working out a park & ride scheme or something.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Fair play to Craig Hope, he is really able to get decent stories first. CN is probably seething.

He seems to be getting good stuff straight from the club more than Caulkin or Hardy nowadays… did they both go to the Athletic?? 

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He seems to be getting good stuff straight from the club more than Caulkin or Hardy nowadays… did they both go to the Athletic?? 

Hardy is still with the Times, isn’t he? Caulkin has become a bit more low profile 

Edited by Isegrim

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

CN incoming in 3 2... 

Okay maybe not. 🙂 

His scoop he was so desperate for people to retweet and gain attention. He was so offended because people were suspicious and dismissing his story but sticking up for Staveley.

• Like 1

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat