2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

She doesn't look to be doing a great job at looking after him tbf.

Sheff Utd fan goes viral as Sky Sports cameras cut to her reading a book  during Newcastle mauling | The Sun

She's by herself as he's not talking to her after she told him she'd bought a book he wanted but for a laugh gave him the cheese grater to read instead. :good:

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

She's by herself as he's not talking to her after she told him she'd bought a book he wanted but for a laugh gave him the cheese grater to read instead. :good:

Most violent book he’s ever read. 

golf-putt.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

There is a blind section at St James’s. I think they get audio of the game. 

I’d do it if I was blind. Might even have more chance of getting a ticket. Might be worth Brokendoll putting some shades on and buying a white stick. 

Aye apparently her husband listens to an audio feed.

20 hours ago, Andrew said:

I figured I'd venture back to podcast land after the 8-0 win and stuck the football ramble on for the first time in a while.

Wish I hadnt bothered, they had Sunderland fan david cartlidge on but he was actually alright. I dont think ive heard "newcastle supporter" pete donaldson say anything remotely positive about the club in years though, we won 8-0 and still all he did was fucking moan. 

He’s too concerned with making sure he’s seen to be concerned about Saudi Arabian ownership to add anything remotely interesting. Not saying he shouldn’t ever bring it up, or highlight/discuss it, but even when the others are discussing football he’s still negative as you say. 

Not that I’ve ever particularly had much time for him tbh. 

On 28/09/2023 at 14:49, Howay said:

He’s too concerned with making sure he’s seen to be concerned about Saudi Arabian ownership to add anything remotely interesting. Not saying he shouldn’t ever bring it up, or highlight/discuss it, but even when the others are discussing football he’s still negative as you say. 

Not that I’ve ever particularly had much time for him tbh. 

As if you couldnt be more right. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They haven’t been concerned about human rights when they’ve been inflicting that fucking shit podcast on people for a decade

Aye. It’s fucking abysmal, isn’t it? :lol: