2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Gemmill would pay a lot of money for this POV.

Adam Pearson is an AI generated visualisation of what goes on in Steve Wraith's head and no one can convince me otherwise.

• Haha 11

9 hours ago, BobHopeandNoHope said:

Apparently Lascelles’ ACL surgery went well, and he will be expected back for the 2034 pre-season. And aye I’m going to hell. IMG_4192.thumb.jpeg.d763466f47687dee6ffb171143f7a33b.jpeg

Wrong Turn Oops GIF

• Haha 4

Home v QPR. Is there a more underrated English player of the last 40 years? Some of the goals he scored and created out of almost nothing were incredible. Just a genius really 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Home v QPR. Is there a more underrated English player of the last 40 years? Some of the goals he scored and created out of almost nothing were incredible. Just a genius really 

like a fucking yoyo beardsley.

was a sensational signing by cox out of nowhere and a privilege to watch him in that promotion season playing along side keegan.

tarnished things with his move to liverpool and waving to the kop while still playing for us.

came back and was once again magnificent to watch with keegan as his manager.

went way beyond 'tarnish' subsequently though by turning in to a massive ashley sycophant as well as a bit of a racist bully towards kids.

will never forget his hat trick against the mackems on new years day a couple of months after signing, shame really that the latter stuff nullifies it a bit. well, for me anyway.   :(

• Like 6

17 hours ago, BobHopeandNoHope said:

Apparently Lascelles’ ACL surgery went well, and he will be expected back for the 2034 pre-season. And aye I’m going to hell. IMG_4192.thumb.jpeg.d763466f47687dee6ffb171143f7a33b.jpeg

Jonah Hill GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

was a sensational signing by cox out of nowhere and a privilege to watch him in that promotion season playing along side keegan.

tarnished things with his move to liverpool and waving to the kop while still playing for us.

went way beyond 'tarnish' subsequently though by turning in to a massive ashley sycophant as well as a bit of a racist bully towards kids.

will never forget his hat trick against the mackems on new years day a couple of months after signing, shame really that the latter stuff nullifies it a bit. well, for me anyway.   :(

I have a mate who's the biggest Smiths fan ever and also more woke than Rayvin. 

I asked him about the fact that Morrisey has turned out to be a cunt and he said he accepted it but was too far gone for it to ruin the pleasure he'd given him. 

That's how I feel about Beardsley. 

(And to a lesser degree in terms of tarnishing his legacy Andy Cole). 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NJS said:

Yes but in a nice way. 

Are you a twat in real life? 🙂

I don't personally feel like I am but I suspect the same could be said for most of the Tory party :lol: 

I did have a civil conversation with an ethnonationalist recently and somehow resisted the urge to cancel him, so I'm going to use that single data point to claim that I could be worse :cuppa: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I did have a civil conversation with an ethnonationalist recently and somehow resisted the urge to cancel him, so I'm going to use that single data point to claim that I could be worse :cuppa: 

How is Leazes these days?

• Haha 7

On 06/04/2024 at 10:55, thebrokendoll said:

I was at Anfield that day he waved to the Kop after we lost 2:0 i think. Not good to see but still a big favourite in my early days watching Newcastle, one of the best to ever wear the shirt.

• Like 1

Our goal difference is a huge plus. 14 better than Man Utd, 17 better than West Ham and 10 better than Chelsea. 

Honestly think if we take points off Man Utd, we're in pole position for 6th spot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Thought he died years ago 

i remember thinking that when news broke that he was going to be our new manager 

RIP Joe. Heard he struggled with bad dementia in his later years which, as most of us have probably experienced, can be a brutal

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Chicken nonce talking sense ... because it winds up the doom merchants on twitter.

• Like 2