Other Games 22/23

Just now, Gemmill said:

Did Marsch and Klopp have words last year? That handshake looked frosty there, Marsch didn't even look at him. 

Possibly but I think the cunt's just getting on everyone's wicked now. I'll be surprised if he sees the season out.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Marsch's celebration for their winner might be worse than Pardew's dance. It goes on for ages. Every time you think he must be finished, he slaps on a fresh layer of embarrassment.

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Did Marsch and Klopp have words last year? That handshake looked frosty there, Marsch didn't even look at him. 

Given Klopp is the sorest loser and smuggest most patronising winner in the the football world, its not that shocking that other managers dont like him.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, NJS said:

I'd have a go at the keeper tbh - why was he so close to the goal line but that far towards the wing? 

I thought Gomez was at fault for playing a blind pass of course but I also thought exactly the same re: the keeper’s weird positioning. All the blame seems to have been heaped on the former 

Many years ago we drove down to West Ham and found a quiet little pub near the ground. They had a lass stripping for tips into a pint glass and she was a bit ropey to say the least. This was when I still wore glasses and of course she picked on me to "borrow" my glasses from and rubbed them all over her and in her minge before handing them back to me with what passed for a smile and of course I had to go along with it as we were under cover. 

Luckily they were all plastic jobs so I was able to wear them after several minutes washing them under a tap... 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

Many years ago we drove down to West Ham and found a quiet little pub near the ground. They had a lass stripping for tips into a pint glass and she was a bit ropey to say the least. This was when I still wore glasses and of course she picked on me to "borrow" my glasses from and rubbed them all over her and in her minge before handing them back to me with what passed for a smile and of course I had to go along with it as we were under cover. 

Luckily they were all plastic jobs so I was able to wear them after several minutes washing them under a tap... 

What was the name of the pub? Asking for a mate.

55 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

What was the name of the pub? Asking for a mate.

Can't remember - it was in the back streets between Upton Park and Plaistow. 

It was about 92 so if the same lass is still doing it she'd be 60 or 65 if that floats your "mate's" boat. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Gemmill said:

LIVERPOOL. :lol:

JURGEN! SHOW. US YOUR TEETH! 

I saw a clip of him on the touchline as the Leeds winner went in and he turned around and gave that big false smile he does when they concede. Fucking tremendous. :lol:

• Haha 5