Other Games 22/23

He's morphed into one of the Stockholm syndrome east stand lads. 

Whenever we concede "I fucking telt yeh, I fuckin knew that was coming man :lol: " 

Simultaneously buzzing and devastated. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I thought it was canny weird that Potter couldn't just shrug off being booed by the Brighton fans too. 

I reckon he would have done had he not had his arse served by the team he walked out on. If Brighton can give that lot a kicking then so too can we. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I wonder who will managing Forest next week.

Coopers signed a new contract so don't think he will be sacked. They sacked the head of recruitment and scouts. They need to forget about teams like arsenal etc and concentrate on teams who will be fighting relegation. I tell you what we dodged a huge bullet with Lingard and Henderson

• Like 2

Caught a bit of Apollon Limassol vs Apoel Nicosia on local TV flicking through the channels - ten minute interruption due to crowd trouble but they did that spoilsport thing they do for streakers/invaders nowadays where they don't actually show it - just showed the riot coppers heading across the pitch. 

Got the Manc Cunt game on now with Greek commentary - not exactly traditional West Ham colours. 

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I thought it was canny weird that Potter couldn't just shrug off being booed by the Brighton fans too. 

Aye, seeing as it was completely to be expected. Although I guess the defeat probably made him a bit prickly in the post match interview. He’d have laughed  it off if they’d won 

Why does a lot of tweets the Premier League put out showing the league table etc have a very high percentage of twenty/thirty something foreign fans with no fucking clue about anything and abysmal patter? In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king, so get yourself on twitter, CT. :good:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Spurs being spurs

I'm torn between wanting their participation to drag on as long as possible for our benefit and hating the cunts and wanting them to fail. 

• Like 1